Crashes leading to hard reset

I have recently noticed that when mobbing up adn using blazing tempest if you get you mob to a high enough amount (20+) as you do in the kobold area's near the beginning the game freezes when you unleash blazing tempest, and even if I save ill lose my experience gained though 2 hours of grinding

anyone else have this issue, and I cant stop it because BT spreads out and attracts mroe kobold to my direct im having to timidly move forward killing a batch then running back as to not catch all the kobolds ect.

what causes your major crashs and how ahve you come to resolve them is pretty much the topic of this thread :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

It seemed to me that this was an issue of the PS3 overheating, so what I did... Yea I know it's a little odd but I took a 3 pound zip lock bag of frozen hamburger I was gonna throw out, wrapped a towel around it and set it on the playstation. Then just put it back in the freezer when I'm done. Haven't had it crash on me since, just seems you need to cool it down. I'd bet chicken or steaks would work well, or maybe you could just buy a cooling system for it!