Messing up my Shopper?

perfectgamer22

MY HE is level 73 and has a suit for +xp/damage and a suit for barganing.

The suit for barganing gives her arounf 280 barganing.

My questiion is: if I go out and wear my xp/damage suit and level up and go sell all my items with that suit on does that hurt my barganing yeild?

The only reason im asking is becasue I noticed the other day that when I went shopping for an hour with my bargaining suit on I started to notice that the quality of the rares in the shops was slightly lower than normal. I still could find +6 all skills but they were few and far between. And now when im searching merchants and ruin masters for stuff I see a few regular where as before I only saw mostly rares and 1 star items (magic or whatever the class is)

I see posts everywhere about people talking about they only find rares at shops or mostly rares.

My second question is how high do I need to get her barganing so that I only see rares or about 90% rares?

Heya

Well, the only level with a maxed out bargainer that I`ve seen ONLY rares (yellows)offered for sale is probably only at lower levels. It gets much much harder to keep the kind of huge bargaining numbers we need to keep only yellows in the window. At levels of gold and higher, even with four times bargaining, I still see greys. And that`s with four times.

I think I`ve seen someone calc numbers somewhere indicating that as we level up we need to have bargaining to almost monstrous levels to keep the shopping advantage.

As a tool to only see yellows, you`d need to be a bargaining addict to put on the kinds of numbers needed to get that at higher levels.

I like having bargaining at three times minimum... and usually go even higher if possible with a true bargainer with bargaiing points via skills maxed and the rest coming from equipment.

:)

gogo

Gogo, you were looking for this?

And to answer your question perfectgamer22, no it wouldn't mess up forever, you won't have increased quality items at that vendor until you leave town, but if you return later with you bargaining suit(after leaving town/entering a dungeon/basically switching area and resetting the merchant) he'll have new and this time better items.

WOW that is scary that I would assume that someone is really attempting to reach 30000+ soft bargaining points!SO basically it is best to get to niobium with a shoper then STOP leveling...right?

I have also been acumulating a few tests of my own (well they probably have been done already but, hey thats the fun part)

Ill take a lower level character and fill his/her suit with the highest plus all skills I can find with my shopper and then his/her barganing is 4 times better at that level than mine was with my orginal shopper, so forth and so forth. Like growing exponentially.

How in the world are people finding all these plus 13 and plus 14 all skills jewlery:) Are they using that method I described? if not let me know how to get those bad boys!

If you stop leveling, you'll find the stuff for that level, or around it, not for higher or lower levels...for that reason, poeple create "bargaining networks" being a whole set of shopper characters at different levels...

the +13-14 all skills stuff is for pretty high levels I think, never found them myself as my highest level ever is 54... and I'm playing since october... although not really much the last couple of months...

well I play the donkey balls out of this game as I am an addict! the hardest part for em is to pick a build I like and want to stick with. ive given up on the builds that take ep and barganing and went for 2 seperate characters for each. my elf is doing fine (for now) with barganing and ive started a seraphim for enhanced perception (wanted it to be the shaddow warrior but he has to pick something first and I just cant see wasting a skill on something I cant use). My pyro/shopper elf couldnt last verry ling in niobium with the skills that ive picked I dont belive so I only want her there for shopping and forging. I've run into the money problem as their isnt a way for me to trnsfer the money from other characters :) and my chest is full of stuff I want to use. Either that or I end up just giving it away becasue I have duplicates of it. But now im getting off topic sooo back to it...

If I do indeed have a sole character for EP will that matter to much for my other characters? Or am I just wasting my time

I have a level 130 seraphim with Bargin at 75 and with her suit bargining is at 444. I am normally finding +all skills around 9-11 at merchants. I've spend about 4 hrs per week shopping and have found 2 +18 all skill ammys but its time consuming and boring going from merchant to merchant. I saw someone in a post that they had a +30 all skills ammy, I assume he/she was level 200 with bargin maxed out.

I have a level 130 seraphim with Bargin at 75 and with her suit bargining is at 444. I am normally finding +all skills around 9-11 at merchants. I've spend about 4 hrs per week shopping and have found 2 +18 all skill ammys but its time consuming and boring going from merchant to merchant. I saw someone in a post that they had a +30 all skills ammy, I assume he/she was level 200 with bargin maxed out.

Was this in the niobium difficulty? And so when you got 75 hard points in barganing you stopped? Do you get more of a bonus if you keep leveling barganing or does it just benifit you to make a really good suit?

Yep, shopping in NIOB, I stopped putting hard points in bargining at 75. When I hit NIOB I was at level 98 and the merchant stuff was pretty good some yellows. Now that I am at level 132 the special offer items have decreased so I am going to start putting more points in Bargining and probably max it out at 200.