Wiki Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications Clarification Request

In the Wiki Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications page, there is a passage that reads:

"The only exception to this being the Shadow Warrior which will only need 398 (199 points in Tactics Lore fully modifies both Malevolent Champion and Death Warrior aspects + 199 points for Astral Lord)."

Here is direct link to page for reference. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...t_Modifications

What I'm reading it as is that if I put points into Tactics Lore, I will actually receive modification points for my CA faster than if I just focus on putting points into just the Combat Arts Lore and Focus. Am I reading that right?

I'm focusing on Astral Lord, and have 9 extra skill points I haven't used. (Only focused on Astral Lord Focus and Lore and nothing else.) I was considering putting it into Concentration to shorten regeneration time, but if Tactics Lore actually effects the damage and crits of my minions, AND provide additional modification points for my Astral Lord Combat Arts, I might just consider sinking my points there instead.

Edited by Loveless54321

What it actually means is:

Whereas all other classes require 2 skills per Aspect for modifications (for a total of 6), the Shadow Warrior only needs a total of 5 because Tactics Lore modifies his first two aspects simultaneously (Malevolent Champ and Death Warrior).

So it won't help Astral Lord, however it will speed things for the other 2 aspects.

My initial reaction was, "AWWWW NUTS."

So I guess it would be wise to not sink points into Tactics Lore since I'm Astral Lore spec. Thanks for the response Zinsho.

So since the question of if it assists modification of Astral Lore is answered, I'm still wondering if the mod bonuses (attack and crit bonuses) will effect all summoned minions like the spectral hand, zombies, arrow tower and summoned soldiers.

Edited by Loveless54321