Patch Info Wanted

hi I just looked on wiki about the patches and server patches,and was wondering if I installed patch 2.40 and then the server patch 2.41(drop rate fix one)

would I still be able to install patch 2.43 without problems and would it keep the drop fix from server2.41?

as I never installed any server patches just the other ones,or is the server patches included in patch 2.43 etc?

Heya wraithking. :bounce: Server patches are patches that Ascaron installed onto their server/lobby software. It's a kind of update that is done for us on their side so we don't need to do any installing of those particular server patches. Thaaank god! ^^ Since the creation of the full(cumulative) 2.40 patches all that we have to do now is install 2 patches. The full 2.40 patch and then the 2.43 patch.

Hope that clarifies!

hi there,am new to the game and am looking for the new patches for the xbox 360.are any available for the xbox in the uk(I prefer England but I'm not a politician)it's confusing to say the least,can you help?

im not totally sure about the xbox version im afraid as I play pc but maybe gogo or schot could help,

have you tried a google search in case a site has it available or any info on wiki maybe.

sorry I cant help.