I'm in

Ok mates, I'm in, account Nihilith on EU servers. Don't play online right now cause of CG card issues, but I'll join you soon.

I just created 2 chars (1 in SC et 1 in HC) and I realized the stash is shared between the modes... I think this feature makes the HC mode less... heroic as you can farm items with a SC char... just my 2 cents.

Anyway, I tried SC just to see if it was playable atm, and it's not. Check for [D.a.r.k] Nihilith in HC and Nihilith [D.a.r.k] in SC sometimes, maybe I'll be wandering near sloeford to get some runes.

OH... Soul Reaper is well fed with a Clustering Maelstrom + Levin Array combo and this rocks, mates... poor kobies !

Can't wait to join the party...

Cheers.

Nihilith

Yay, Manu, you got it! :D

I can hardly wait to see what you start writing up about your experience. You;`ve got keen insight into mechanics and play. And... woo hoo , another help for Wiki!

At work now, but will be on servers when I get home. If you can make it into HC, I`can set you up with runes, gold, and do a Mount quest for you so that your toon gets it indefinitely in a Camp server.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Yay, Manu, you got it! :D

I can hardly wait to see what you start writing up about your experience. You;`ve got keen insight into mechanics and play. And... woo hoo , another help for Wiki!

At work now, but will be on servers when I get home. If you can make it into HC, I`can set you up with runes, gold, and do a Mount quest for you so that your toon gets it indefinitely in a Camp server.

Cheers!

;)

gogo

Heya Gogo and thanks for the offer.

I'm already trying to decipher the basics. Oh and for the wiki, as long as I don't find any new tricky thing to add, I'll have a look at the french translation.

As for the runes/gold/mount. That will be ok for some next toon. I want the first one to live and grind on his own, and discover the game to its real potential, not with a ubertoon ;) Right now HC is 10/15 FPS (read 10/15 toon death by second). Yeah HC is a deadly mode lol

I also have a prog to code... I think I'll start with that, until my CG Card comes back.

Remember when I said I couldn't really find a char who fitted my needs except maybe the seraphim and the high-elf... I just fell in love with the buckethead Inquisitor lol. Clustering massive mobs just reminds me the ol' good time when my poison/tentacle daemon cleared the gob-lawn. I just miss the split mod to feed my appetite !

At work right now too, I'll check the lobby maybe tonight to say hello to the [D.a.r.k]s.

Cya

[EDIT] updated my avatar to fit to Sacred 2 :)

Edited by Nihilith