Help Needed for Sacred Underworld

Pls help me!!

We have this Pc Rental Shop then I installed Sacred and Sacred UW on my server. Because The server is the only PC that can read PC-DVD. Then I copied the "Ascaron Entertainment" folder to PC-1. At first it works great but when I went to the graveyard (I am a Seraphim , The burial ground near the starting area.) My toon suddenly dissapeared and after I exit and re-enter again it look like this.....

PLEASE HELP ME

I would GLADLY appreciate it...

I would like to attach an image but I Cant it says " you are not permitted to to upload this type of file"

any help on this too:)

Edited by gogoblender

copy the entire DVD to a folder on your server and then move that folder to the pc. Run the install from that folder.

But the pc you want to install to can't read DVD's, then I would really check the spec. Even S1 had some hefty requirements.

Edited by Silearth
copy the entire DVD to a folder on your server and then move that folder to the pc. Run the install from that folder.

But the pc you want to install to can't read DVD's, then I would really check the spec. Even S1 had some hefty requirements.

Why did I didnt even thought of that!:)! Thanks a lot sir...

Also my other problem is about the demo for Sacred2 .

My pc has this SPECS:

intel 946GZ CHipset

windows xp service pack 3

I forgot the rest...

but there is only one problem... the freakin' screen is too dark! the graphics is good the gameplay is fine but I can't see anything,, the ony visible minor part that I can see is The Seraphim's ponytail...

And I cant play in Fullscreen mode , if I can play in fullscreen mode I can change the gamma but that I think would not be possible

Edited by sEv_o8
Sacred doesnt have text ..

help again pls

I think it's time for you to update your graphic board drivers. Hope it helps. Make sure Directx is properly set up. Could you please tell us what graphic card you got ?

Cheers Nihi

Sacred doesnt have text ..

help again pls

I think it's time for you to update your graphic board drivers. Hope it helps. Make sure Directx is properly set up. Could you please tell us what graphic card you got ?

Cheers Nihi

thanks anyway.. I just reinstalled it.. thanks for being persistent. May I ask:)

Can you MOD sacred UW:) tell me if you can and I will gladly appreciate it..

There were some mods to increase the difficulty in Sacred 1 I think. I don't know if there are any graphic mods (e.g. color of hair).

There are mods for Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel tho that can change it graphiclly so I think there possibly are some for Sacred 1.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Chareos Rantras said:
There were some mods to increase the difficulty in Sacred 1 I think. I don't know if there are any graphic mods (e.g. color of hair).

There are mods for Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel tho that can change it graphiclly so I think there possibly are some for Sacred 1.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

thannks...

The only Graphic mod for Sacred and Sacred UW are undressed MODS