Orc Shock or Blood Sword of the Dryad for Queen of Blades Build?

I have two Orc Shocks and two Blood Swords of the Dryad. I duel wield them on my seraphim Qween of Blades build. Question is which weapon is better. Or should I mix them, one each. What would your choice be. I haven't really been able to see much of a differance. And how does the damage of enraged player really work?

So what I've learned us that the Blood swords are much better.... But it's a tight rope act. What I've been doing is slowing myself to take damage to about 1/4 to1/2 damage then I hit my divine protection spell. This stops the damage for a time and aloes me enough time to lay waste to the group of mobs that are attacking. Just have to be watchful of the damage scrolling, when ya start taking damage again hit a health potion.

Well I haven't really had the need to spam the spell. Usually the mobs are well dead by the time I really need it. And as long as my mitigation is high enough to not take hard damage my hitpiont regen is just slow enough to allow me to hold my damage in a relatively safe area. Granted I have not been able to test this fully against boss mobs yet. And I'm still on platinum. Just might be a differant story on noib.