Sacred 2: Are the old favourites (Combat Arts) still here?

I was just wondering if the old favourite combat arts of the melee/ranged characters exist in Sacred 2.

That is, can you socket one characters type of attack rune to get +1 to attack and the other bonus?

In S1 we used to socket Vampiress Attack Runes because they gave 3% Life Leech (based on damage dealt),

but they also added a +1 to the Attack level for the character. Best of both worlds.

So. Does this feature exist in Sacred 2?

it is.. kinda. they renamed them, I think all toons have the typical hard hit... and also diffrent versions of multi hit.. with diffrent pros.. the HE dont have a multihit tough.. I think :/ and all the skills have 6 diffrent mods so they can be twisted around a bit.

the % life leech is kinda gone.. you can get like 1% of the opponents life...leech.. or just a certain number.. like 40 life leech each hit :butcher:

Heya Frosty

Definitely a kind of Hard Hit and definitely a kind of Attack (Modified multi hit? they're there for all the melee classes, and still nice to see them in action. While Sacred original had them always listed for each class as Hard Hit and Attack, here they each have their own name.

Dryad:

Hard Hit - Ravaged Impact

Attack - Darting Assault

:butcher:

gogo

While Sacred original had them always listed for each class as Hard Hit and Attack, here they each have their own name.

In S1, they were all the same CA, which is why a Glad could socket a WE/DE/Vamp's Hard Hit/Attack/Multi Hit rune & benefit from the +CA, in Sacred 2 they're all separate CAs.

In S1, they were all the same CA, which is why a Glad could socket a WE/DE/Vamp's Hard Hit/Attack/Multi Hit rune & benefit from the +CA, in Sacred 2 they're all separate CAs.

In the German version of the game they also had the same names.

I think they went a little overboard when they translated the game.

I would've preferred 'Attack' for the Wood Elf instead of 'An Eye for an Eye'. Confused me no end. :P