Final Skill for Inquisitor?

well first off I made my inquisitor a melee inquisitor. im trying to make him, and trying successfully, a boss killer.

im trying to pick a 10th skill but I can't make up my mind., heres what I have so far:

dual wield

tactics lore

gruesome inquisition

armor lore

constitution

astute supremacy focus

nefarious nether world lore

concentration

combat reflexes

I was thinking astute supremacy lore but it doens't really increase the damage much and I only ever use clustering maelstrom to gather enemies in front of me so I can swipe them all with ruthless mutilation. I was thinking spell resistance to go with combat reflexes or enhanced perception. any suggestions?

I wish I could help with good advice, Helter. I've only played one Inquisitor, and he's been left behind somewhere in the seventies. I'm hoping that some of our more experienced Inquisitor builders will see your post, and maybe have some words to offer.

:)

gogo

p.s. Have you checked out the Inquisitor Builds and Discussions in these sections here:

Inquisitor Discussions

Inquisitor Guides

yeah I checked it out, but the skills that I have are the only ones that I need for what my guy is doing. im at level 72 now and I still haven't chosen a final skill :/

I am at the same point you are with my Inquisitor. Im thinking AS lore. pump up the damage for the CM-LA combo. major mob killer if the damage is there. you can do it pumping runes but then your regens go through the roof.

Well if you are looking to go with something other than AS lore than I need to ask you a question. Are you running reflective emination buff with spell reflect mod? If so, then that with Toughness has been enough for me to withstand noib. Toughness is good because you get a base defense against all damage types not just the magic. If you are not running reflect then it's a 50/50 flip with me. I am a big fan of toughness in general and it looks like you are running more of a melee build right now (ie physical damage is going to happen) so the extra protection from toughness could help. Just my two cents worth.

ps: toughness

Edited by Grillgrim