Potion of Undead Death

Hello fellow fans,

I have a question about the impact of consuming the "Potion of undead death", because, for the life of me (no pun intended) I do not see that it is functional.

It seems no matter how many potions (or when I drink them [e.g. at the start of an encounter, during an encounter or when it dies]) I drink, the 'strike three times and there out' undead just keep on reanimating.

Any tips on what I am doing wrong will be greatly appreciated :drool:

Thanks in advance for the replies....

You *could* be very unlucky, potions of undead dead don't completely remove the chance that they resurrect. Or it may not be working on PS3 or XBOX... wouldn't know wich one it is...

Edited by Arperum
Hello fellow fans,

I have a question about the impact of consuming the "Potion of undead death", because, for the life of me (no pun intended) I do not see that it is functional.

It seems no matter how many potions (or when I drink them [e.g. at the start of an encounter, during an encounter or when it dies]) I drink, the 'strike three times and there out' undead just keep on reanimating.

Any tips on what I am doing wrong will be greatly appreciated :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks in advance for the replies....

Heya, yes for your info I believe they are bugged for the non-patched consoles. I've tried experimenting as you have and have found it to never have any obvious effect on how many times the undead resurrect.

As of late I haven't had any issues with the undead potions. I just got through the swamp on silver with a new toon (Delphic/Ice Elf). Seemed to work when I drank them. I'm on Xbox.

I tested this last night with my Elf and my brother did it today, the potions of undead death did work for us. Are you a gold member and playing live or offline?

Hello Furian67,

many thanks to you and everyone else for the help and your interest.

I play offline on the PS3 so perhaps the bug only affects instances that are unpatched as proposed by ryanrocker1217.

I guess that the PS3 version that still has many issues affecting the game and is relatively 'unpatched' still has a bug with these potions.

Either that, or I am missing something in how to use them.......

I will keep my fingers crossed that an additional later patch or upgrade to Sacred 2 for the PS3 will fix this and other issues like the blacksmith bug that still haunts the PS3. :thumbsupsmiley:

Happy hunting....