Dark Prince Observation's

Hello this is my very first post here on DarkMatters and hopefully I will keep up and share any info I can with everyone here regarding Sacred 2. Any way's My Friend On Xbox Live Noticed that the Dark Prince Is a very good source to obtain set's and rare's. I then tested this myself and also noticed that he in fact is rewarding. We have tested this on Silver and Gold and the set item drop rate is pretty good. After many Run's From My Friend and I we have concluded that the Dark Prince is a fairly Quick Run (it takes 30 seconds to get there) there's a Monolith very close also. I have gotten a Variety of item's for most class's. I first tested my Find's using a level 50 seraphim, and this is when I discovered that most of the time he or his elite minion's around him dropped something it was well for the seraphim. I got Half the Infinite Revenge set from him, 2 or so piece's of sofia's, alot of Niokaste's Blade Dance, and 2-4 Endijian's Chestplate's, and A Twilight of the gods Chestpiece. Alot of Goodies. I did A few Run's With my Temple Guardian and he dropped a Girth of T-energy though I had one already.. Any way I would love more people to farm the Dark Prince and see if they too indeed get set's for their respective Class's. Thanks sorry if that was a long read, I believe in the sharing of most knowledge. And if Schot Read's this I did the Gryphon and Boar run at Bronze with my seraphim and got 3 level 20 set's in a row, not bad for 2mins of work lol. also I hope I posted this in the right spot. l8r

Hello this is my very first post here on DarkMatters and hopefully I will keep up and share any info I can with everyone here regarding Sacred 2. Any way's My Friend On Xbox Live Noticed that the Dark Prince Is a very good source to obtain set's and rare's. I then tested this myself and also noticed that he in fact is rewarding. We have tested this on Silver and Gold and the set item drop rate is pretty good. After many Run's From My Friend and I we have concluded that the Dark Prince is a fairly Quick Run (it takes 30 seconds to get there) there's a Monolith very close also. I have gotten a Variety of item's for most class's. I first tested my Find's using a level 50 seraphim, and this is when I discovered that most of the time he or his elite minion's around him dropped something it was well for the seraphim. I got Half the Infinite Revenge set from him, 2 or so piece's of sofia's, alot of Niokaste's Blade Dance, and 2-4 Endijian's Chestplate's, and A Twilight of the gods Chestpiece. Alot of Goodies. I did A few Run's With my Temple Guardian and he dropped a Girth of T-energy though I had one already.. Any way I would love more people to farm the Dark Prince and see if they too indeed get set's for their respective Class's. Thanks sorry if that was a long read, I believe in the sharing of most knowledge. And if Schot Read's this I did the Gryphon and Boar run at Bronze with my seraphim and got 3 level 20 set's in a row, not bad for 2mins of work lol. also I hope I posted this in the right spot. l8r

Thanks for the info ill try later.........

I'll have to try that Prince again. Thanks for the reminder Xunit. It's been far too long since last I spanked him. Gratz on all that shiny gear your found! :D

Thanks for the info I also have found great success in farming the White griffon with my HE level 35-55. He was dropping a set piece about 33% of the time. Mainly set pieces though.

Also farming Carnach the Fire Demon (spell checK) notices his good drops are usually rings , + All skill ammys and *** weapons rarely set pieces *NOTE My HE does not have EP.

Please let me know if anyone else has different drop rates with these bosses.

Thanks for the info I also have found great success in farming the White griffon with my HE level 35-55. He was dropping a set piece about 33% of the time. Mainly set pieces though.

Also farming Carnach the Fire Demon (spell checK) notices his good drops are usually rings , + All skill ammys and *** weapons rarely set pieces *NOTE My HE does not have EP.

Please let me know if anyone else has different drop rates with these bosses.

Just did prince on my in2 120% valuables no EP in Gold dropped a Deathbringer piece never even seen that set not that great still looking for the elusive last isguard piece.

So yeah he does drop pieces I forgetto farm him too I will now lol.

incidentally got a Tecumils legacy 120k and a Deathya's Loyalty off the undead in the 20 minrun.

Went over killed Holos after and he dropped a Balefullness 90 leg set piece also.

I never kill those two bosses I think I will from now on the boar and griffin and dragons have been good but no sets in a while.

I also find the scorpion is good for cash not sets and rare unique class only weps he drops.

Still if you want fast returns orc cave is still it but gets old waay too fast lol you can get a level at 80 and about 5 million in about 35-40 minutes with a soul reaving Inquisitor.

I can get about 6 mil and some sets on my shadow warrior there for somereason he gets more drops with less + valuables %. (he's also in plat and 92).

PRINCE theory seems to ring true thanks for the reminder :)

I have not found that the dark prince drops set/unique items more often than the griffon/boar although I have not taken any specific statistics.

I also notice that he takes longer to kill for me than griffon/boar because:

- he is undead and can sometimes resurrect himself.

- his expel magic blocks quite a few cas while he is in the circle (especially meteors?).

So if you want variety, go for it, but for doing specific set runs, griffon/boar still seems to be the best options IMHO.

On the other hand, I notice that the same set items drop regularly from griffon/boar - so it may be that there are some set items that will never drop from these particular bosses and in this case, it may be necessary to kill other bosses to get these. For example - I found tons and tons of valerias stuff from griffon and boar, some ice & thunder set for elf but never found any pyro elf gear from these bosses. Weird.

Note that I do tend to kill most of the minibosses as I go through the campaign especially those that are "on the way" to something like harpy queen in the desert is pretty much on the path of the main quest. Dark prince is very close to the main quest so I usually kill him when I am going through the swamp part of the quest.

Edited by ka243
I have not found that the dark prince drops set/unique items more often than the griffon/boar although I have not taken any specific statistics.

I also notice that he takes longer to kill for me than griffon/boar because:

- he is undead and can sometimes resurrect himself.

- his expel magic blocks quite a few cas while he is in the circle (especially meteors?).

So if you want variety, go for it, but for doing specific set runs, griffon/boar still seems to be the best options IMHO.

On the other hand, I notice that the same set items drop regularly from griffon/boar - so it may be that there are some set items that will never drop from these particular bosses and in this case, it may be necessary to kill other bosses to get these. For example - I found tons and tons of valerias stuff from griffon and boar, some ice & thunder set for elf but never found any pyro elf gear from these bosses. Weird.

Note that I do tend to kill most of the minibosses as I go through the campaign especially those that are "on the way" to something like harpy queen in the desert is pretty much on the path of the main quest. Dark prince is very close to the main quest so I usually kill him when I am going through the swamp part of the quest.

This brings me to something I've been wanting to know.... Does killing a mini boss in campaign lower your drop rates when you farm that boss in the same difficulty on free world?

This brings me to something I've been wanting to know.... Does killing a mini boss in campaign lower your drop rates when you farm that boss in the same difficulty on free world?

I seriously doubt that. However, I would not be surprised if certain minibosses (or perhaps certain regions of the map?) have certain drop lists from which they can drop items. For example: fire elf set can never drop in zone A but can drop in zone B..

However, it has been shown that certain enemy types frequently/never drop certain item types so the drop list is more likely tied to the boss than the region.

Edited by ka243

I seriously doubt that. However, I would not be surprised if certain minibosses (or perhaps certain regions of the map?) have certain drop lists from which they can drop items. For example: fire elf set can never drop in zone A but can drop in zone B..

However, it has been shown that certain enemy types frequently/never drop certain item types so the drop list is more likely tied to the boss than the region.

Thanks for the reply.... I've noticed I get certain sets with my inquisitor from the "hog" compared to the dark prince or griffin (one of those inquisitor sets doesn't have bonuses)..... and I've read where others say the same.

I actually got the entire 3 pc set for my high elf from the hog rather quickly (like within 10 or 15 kills)..... the one that gives light radius as a bonus.

Thanks for the input guys!

Griffon

HE Drops (Playing with HE)

HE Revenge set

HE Valerias set

HE Faladals set (Once in awhile)

SW Random Shadow Warrior set pieces (Rarely)

Holos

HE Drops (playing with HE)

Rings

Amulets (Rarely dropping +All skill)

Gold

Sand Dragon

HE Drops (Playing with HE)

HE Cedraphyls set (Sometimes)

I know there is other drops that occur for these bosses and others I am going off of what I have noticed I will add other drop rates as I see them or by what others have found.