Thinking of jumping from console to pc

I picked up this game for console because alot of my friends were all playing it and I absolutely fell in love with the game... now though everyone has moved on which is the case with most console games that arent fps games...but I still keep playing by myself... im think of jumping onto PC because it seems you guys have a great HC comunity... Now I am not familiar at all with the PC version but extremely interested in it... am I gonna experience an kinda jet lag jumping onto PC and are there always ppl to party up with on the servers...

Hello Dave

Welcome.

With all the changes in the game recently, I would strongly suggest you purchase the UK version of the game.

US servers are often limited or unavailable. Also, It does not look like the expansion pack is going to make it to the states any time soon.

EU servers are plentiful, and normally well populated.

Enjoy your stay here in the forums, Hope to see you in game. :thumbsup:

Jet

Come over to PC gaming . . . come to the dark side. Better graphics, better controls, better everything. Oh yea, ya gotta do that pesky upgrade thing every 2-3 months, but hey it's worth it.

Gotta vent on something. I HATE fps on consoles. Console fps sucks. It's like nerfed version of PC fps. I remember the first time I played Halo on Xbox. I hated it. Using the controller to aim is horrible.

Ahh, lol, Ansgar, you posted your writeup... aww, I wanted to do that! :)

Khaos, we do have a great community. At least I think so. Good people, caring, and generous. Being kind of spirit has always been one of the elements of the Sacred HC community.

Go on...buy it! We can all meet up and help you get set up with gold, and other goodies.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

How would 1 of us Yankees go about getting the UK version?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the equip specs neccesary to run it on PC.

Edited by locolagarto
Khaos, we do have a great community. At least I think so. Good people, caring, and generous. Being kind of spirit has always been one of the elements of the Sacred HC community.

Go on...buy it! We can all meet up and help you get set up with gold, and other goodies.

Cheers!

:viking:

gogo

Indeed I believe you guys have a great HC community... I purchased a US copy the other day rolled a SW and there really is something to being able to click the hardcore button and now that when its over there is no coming back from the grave quite exciting anyway in short u guys have a great community over here at DARK and I look forward to hopefully seeeing some you all on the servers