Ice and Blood Info

It`s an amazing topic you have going here, good job mate. We`re going to have the new link up for Ice and Blood changes to the game link from index on the wiki`s front page, and then this sweet info can be moved in. Me and Schot are still looking for deals for at least four copies of the expansion, so we`re a bit behind with getting it just yet. Thanks you guys for getting the information together like this.

:)

gogo

p.s And... topic stickied as asked Zgold! :bounce:

Indeed, thanks gogo :)

I'll start playing around with the wiki later this week (work demands to come first for some reason :) ) unless someone beats me to it :4rofl:

Ahh, just sent you a pm regarding the new link I just stick into Wiki Index...it's at top left, for high visibility. As soon as me and Schot get the games, we'll start updating all the pages within the wiki itself that have to change from update. For now, info can be brought in from this thread directly into that new page, and we can begin hotlinking them to info already in Wiki such as Dragon Mage Combat Arts, Skills, new equipment etc... Starter pages have already been set up in Wiki from when info first started appearing, we can add more soon as we get game.

:)

gogo

More info on staff wielding changes. With the seraphim and pelting strike, if she happens to kill everything in melee range then it kicks in to do long range damage. I haven't had time to test any other staff users.

Anyone here know the in-game name Charade? I was hanging in the US addon server lobby while I did some foruming, and someone by that name popped in. I have not seen anyone else in there yet, lol. I usually feel like Wil Smith in I am Legend being in those servers.

I don't play MP so I'm afraid I can't help you there Agent :(

Does anyone know if the area where the Dragon Mage starts has an actual name? If it doesn't, are we going to name it, or just keep calling it 'Dragon Mage start location'?

Anyone here know the in-game name Charade? I was hanging in the US addon server lobby while I did some foruming, and someone by that name popped in. I have not seen anyone else in there yet, lol. I usually feel like Wil Smith in I am Legend being in those servers.

Just left Smitty.

I've "adjusted" the game so that I can play both versions from 1 harddrive,, Suhweeeet.

It get's lonely out there in the Add on, nice to come back a step and see your bud's.

Grinding solo, is no fun.

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter

I finally got one of my SWs into Gold, at level 48, I took him back into bronze so I could check out Ice and Blood. The cursed forest area was between level 34 and 36. The Seraphim starts out at 44 and 45. I haven't done all the quests in either area yet. Based on this, I think the Cursed Forest is intended to be slightly easier than Seraphim area. Even I level 48, my Shadow Warrior has managed to die in at least one boss battle so far.

Edited by Ysne58
I don't play MP so I'm afraid I can't help you there Agent :(

Does anyone know if the area where the Dragon Mage starts has an actual name? If it doesn't, are we going to name it, or just keep calling it 'Dragon Mage start location'?

As far as I can tell, ZGold, there is no actual name for this little area on the map or in game.