Warlock Dryad

Khaos

The Idea is to build a dryad which does not use a weapon to kill things....now keep in mind this is not a finalized or anything just a idea in the making so without further delay here we go.

STATS 50/50 STAM/INT or whatever u deem necessary but the only stats I see making any kind of effect on this build are stam int and vit...

SKILLS (in this order)

1 Voodoo Lore - 100

2 Concentration - 1 (no that this is not a typo but the extra points are really a waste there are many other was to reduce you're regens... and focuse raise you're max spell limit. Actually im thinking of omiting this skill altogether because im wasting a vital skill slot just to be able to have a pet whose IQ is -100000...may drop for bargaining or combat reflexes idk)

3 Voodoo Focus - 100

4 Nature Focus - 100

5 Shield Lore - 75

6 Armor Lore - 100

7 Constituition -75

8 Nature Lore - 100

9 Combat Discipline - 75

10 Ancient Magic - 75

That adds up to 801 skill points leaving 120 points to fine tune...

Combat Arts

Nature Tree

Tangled Vines

Mods: Sprawl, Impair, Encroach

Ancient Bark (Buff)

Mods: Rugged, Divert, Invigorate

Goldenglade Touch

Mods: Flow, Perservere,Diligence

Acute Mind

Mods: Insight,Insight,Celerity or Easiness

Edapic Lances

Mods: Thorns, Thorns, Singe

Voodoo Tree

Tiwsted Torment

Mods: Encumber, Sadist, Ravage

Viperish Disease

Mods: Gangrene, Transmission, Contaminate

Black Curse

Mods:Porous, Distress, Dispel,

Malicious Totem

Mods: Solid, Pointed, Rapid Fire

Moribund Animus (Buff)

Mods: Stone Skin, Elevation, Fury

Please Keep in mind this is still being tested but seeing as how I just bought the pc version I might as well play type of toon I have yet to see on the forums.... Input guys?

I did something similiar with my full 3 aspect character.

You can take concentration away and use only barkskin as buff, take away shield lore too. Take hunter focus and tactics lore and modify dustdevil in gold for damage. Its quite amazing to see how good dust devil does in damage doing if you have ancient magic to break physical immunities. The enemies in melee range to you are damage while you stand in the dust devil while it boosts your evasion. So you have attack spells out of 3 aspects.

Without shield lore I prefer at higher levels the unique ice shield with multichannel damage mitigation.