Regarding Starting Sacred 2 - Where is Mephisto in this Game?

1- How do we start Sacred 2? For Example With Diablo 2, Start With A MF SORC Then FARM At Mephisto. (Where is The Sacred 2 ''mephisto'') :)

2- Did Black Smith Work now? (Cant Google it. Old Topic.)

3- If Someone Can Help Me InGame ADD Me.

Game ID : EpicFaKeSnake @ XBOX 360

Thanks For The Info :tongue:

Hi Fakesnake

Regarding Blacksmith, I think it was not working in earlier patches and I'm not sure it's been fixed for consoles yet. Ahhh, diablo 2... I'm sorry, I didn't play it, so am not sure of the reference. Hopefully someone here will see this post today and be able to help you.

Welcome to DarkMatters

:)

gogo

1- How do we start Sacred 2? For Example With Diablo 2, Start With A MF SORC Then FARM At Mephisto. (Where is The Sacred 2 ''mephisto'') :)

2- Did Black Smith Work now? (Cant Google it. Old Topic.)

3- If Someone Can Help Me InGame ADD Me.

Game ID : EpicFaKeSnake @ XBOX 360

Thanks For The Info ;)

Hi there

As far as I know blacksmith is unusable on console versions.

And there's no Sacred 2's Mephisto but a whole army of mini bosses waiting for you to slay'em. Take a look at the wiki, the ancarian interactive map to find out your way to them.

Good miniboss hunting FaKeSnake

Heya,

a good idea might be to have a Bargainer run a few levels ahead of another toon. That way it can shop for the other toon.

aahh, Mephisto :) No Mephiruns in Sacred.... try Pindleskin ;) Seriously... drops can be anywhere... Minibosses have the largest chance to drop sets.

The last thing I would do is worry.... you'll fill your stash so fast, I'd start creating mules ;)

hf and tc

Greetz

If farming is really what you want, try Carnach. He has a monolith right next to him, making him the easiest to access boss.

See also Farmer's Schot's movie in the guides section, it explains how to farm other bosses :)

People are doing Meph runs because he has a somewhat unique drop behaviour and is one of a few bosses available. We don't really have that in Sacred 2, pretty much all bosses seem to be good for farming. Plus, you don't really need a dedicated mf character here.

Edited by Antitrust