Ice and Blood Features

Hi, I finally got an english version of Ice & Blood and I'm enjoying it so far :bounce:

However I'd like to ask about a few things that I wasn't aware of before I got it (since the french translation was bad and misleaded me on a few points...)

Answered :

They say you can defend yourself by pressing shift while attacked (was already in fallen angel I think, but I forgot about it so I only discovered it now xD). Is it worth it? Or just useless? how much can you block by pressing shift? Does it work at all?

They say in the manual that you can now get unique special mounts, what are they? Also the special mounts are now only 3? Where did the neutral one go? And where can I get a Unicorn/Nightmare?

And one last thing, before I only dropped sets from bosses or mini bosses and they were scarcely looted, now I seem to be able to loot them way more often and from champions units too, is it normal or was it added in ice & blood?

Still looking :

About the sets, there's 4 new for each classes, does they include weapons like I saw in the best polearm topic? Were the original sets changed to add weapons too? Or are the weapon sets for everyone?

Also, the seraph got a new shield in ice and blood and can use wings, the shadow warrior has his hammers, the dryad can use blowpipes and the temple guardian has generators. Does the inquisitor, Dragon Mage and High Elf have items only they can use too? Am I missing some for the 4 other classes? So basically, what are the character restricted items beside armors?

Edited by FurryRage
They say you can defend yourself by pressing shift while attacked (was already in fallen angel I think, but I forgot about it so I only discovered it now xD). Is it worth it? Or just useless? how much can you block by pressing shift? Does it work at all?

Yes, it does work. What it does is that it increases your defense value by a certain value (maybe based on character level and/or other things, anyone feel free to correct me on this)

They say in the manual that you can now get unique special mounts, what are they? Also the special mounts are now only 3? Where did the neutral one go? And where can I get a Unicorn/Nightmare?

You should look at this topic : TOPIC

It basically says that special mounts now comes in different colors, the bonuses are still the same. The topic also says how to get the Unicorn/Nightmare.

Hope this helps.

Max

Thank you very much, I haven't seen this topic :s

I only did the ice plane for now, so I'll have to start the blood forest now ^^

Bad thing is that I just got a special mount from island and now I'll probably buy a new one with a better color -_-

Well, it's not like gold is really a problem

Regarding sets items they had, as Popcicle said, dropped from champions and even normal enemies before but I recall a recent poster saying that the drop table has changed in Ice & Blood to allow special items to drop more frequently. Might explain your recent luck Furyrage. :P

That's what I thought, it seemed weird to me to get luckier over a week than over several months :)

Well, I'll enjoy the sets and uniques a little more now ^^

Stilll looking for answers on those two points :

About the sets, there's 4 new for each classes, does they include weapons like I saw in the best polearm topic? Were the original sets changed to add weapons too? Or are the weapon sets for everyone?

Also, the seraph got a new shield in ice and blood and can use wings, the shadow warrior has his hammers, the dryad can use blowpipes and the temple guardian has generators. Does the inquisitor, Dragon Mage and High Elf have items only they can use too? Am I missing some for the 4 other classes? So basically, what are the character restricted items beside armors?

Edited by FurryRage