Sacred Wiki access

per the instructions here: Registration instructions

"Registrations can be made at DarkMatters after which please ask to be added to the SacredWiki team and we will give your account access to edit SacredWiki. "

I would like to add to the differences between Console & PC topic.

It is not listed that, on Xbox 360, you can immediately teleport to any active teleportation portal, or to your resurrection shrine, whereas on the PC version, you can only teleport to your active ressurection shrine.

Thanks!

Hi Robby, welcome to DarkMatters and SacredWiki

Thanks for wanting to help with database...`your permissions have been adjusted, you can log into wiki with same password and login as you use here on this site. If you ahve any questions regarding coding or policy, please don`t hesitate to post.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Hello and welcome. Great to have a new console player on board.

I wrote that section. I didn't add that as a difference because I didn't know this was not possible on PC. It is quite a nice feature. I thought there was something about being able to teleport directly from the map as of Ice & Blood?

Edit: Yup people are saying you can teleport from map in I & B but not before.

I added this on to the end of the section:

"* You can immediately teleport to any active teleportation portal, or to your resurrection shrine from the map. In the PC version (prior to the Ice & Blood expansion), you can only teleport to your active resurrection shrine from the map. The Ice & Blood expansion allows teleporting to active portals from the map, like the console versions."

Edited by ka243