Looking for money - PS3 Sacred 2

Wish you were on PC EU, I could pass over a few hundred mil. ^^ Hope you have some luck with this, lots of nice peeps here on site.

Welcome to Darkmatters

:D

gogo

Hi, thanks :D

Yup I'm on PS3, recently I enjoyed much playing games on xbox/ps3 (fallout 3 for exemple, although it didn't have all the cool mods).

PS: Find out the orc cave grind technique, decent money making (I'm on silver right now).

Edited by Yue

If your looking for money, one thing to do is kill kill kill! I am level 45 Shadow Warrior on silver diff and I have about 10 mil in gold! The way I did it was first follow the ? marks in all towns north of the desert and south of Seraphyia (however you spell it). Take out the boss and mini-bosses and you should NOT have a problem getting at least a mil in gold. I did this path: Sloeford-> Thylysium->Teardrop Hamlet->Dragonmaw Pass->Orcish Byway->Ruka->Entruag->all the way to the Octo Boss/Dragon southwest of the octo boss. I then went to Artamark and killed off the banshee in the northeast. After all that, I have over 10 million in gold. Hope this helps.

Hi, I'm new to sacred 2, started 3 days ago, I was wondering if hi-level people with tons of cash would mind giving few ? That'd be really nice. Thanks.

Hey! I can pass you like 3kk... don't have that much atm... been shopping like crazy! ;D

But I guess it'll give u the tiny boost you need to get started..

PSN is on the left.. just send me a PM Ill be on in a couple of hours or so

• 2 weeks later...

I have over 800 mil, but all on higher level chars :S what is your highers...maybe I can match it

but just so you know... you will make money in no time.... and you wont really use any of it exept for socketing... but its no big deal