Horse combat art: Charge

I was playing 15 minutes with my dragon mage with riding skill at weekend and bought me a new flame horse. Since I was interested in horse fighting characters for ever since Sacred2 is out, I wanted to do some tests with my riding elementalists before I would try to design a real horse soldier with a weapon skill.

Sadly the regeneration times of horse Combat Art's weren't fixed in the AddOn. I did some optimization of equipment, mainly +x% intelligence armour and some jewels with intelligence. I think that I can get not too bad damage for horse-Combat Art's. But the bugged regeneration times are a big problem. Now I am at work and can't play before weekend again. So I want to put a question into the community:

Has anyone any experience with 'Regeneration per Hit' to recharge the 'charge' horse-Combat Art with weapon hits?

I was searching some picture for inspiration of my chatracter, mainly to put them in a possible horse-dragon-mage guide. When looking up for the "Schwarze Schar" in english known as Black Brunswickers' I stumbled about a picture of a polish husar. It looks like a Male Serafim on a horse?

PS: The wings are no fantasy paiting, they were really used to save the back from sword attacks and to disallow lasso-like attacks. A rope like throwing weapon whic hwas used to pull riders from a horse.

Edited by chattius