Nature Focus 18 / 110

Voodoo Focus 66 (yeah, wierd) / 106

Combat reflexes 5 /5

EP 5 / 5

Armor lore 1 / 75

Bargaining 45 / 200

All attributes goes to DEX.

Following nova's build...

My question is, should I be able to make till the end of nobium without constitution ? The purpose of this character isn't to be pvper / itemfinder, but to reach 200 with the exploit and be a kick'ass bargainer.

Thanks for the advices.

Pends on what you`re levling on. I was able to get a Dryad to level 148 with not a single defensive skill picked. She`s become a horror to level though, and I don`t dare take her against any bosses...with out Armor Lore she`d be squashed.

Probably your build can go pretty far, as you have at least a few defensive skills... you`ll have to be careful when grinding is all.

Good luck

:paladin:

gogo

There's a way to avoid some danger by running her to death, to drop the survival bonus to 0. Thus the monsters level is adjusted to yours. If your SB goes sky rocket, you'll meet high level mobs. Of course this doesn't work in HC :paladin: You got Armor Lore, Combat Reflexes and you focus on DEX, increasing defense. You may avoid a lot of hits, but the ones which will land will hit real hard ! Look for a lot of damage mitigation once armor lore reaches mastery. And beware of reflection ! You're going full damage, they'll throw it all back !