Dryad without Nature/bark?

claudius

Has anyone made a success of a dryad without nature and bark? I was wondering if I could make a voodoo/hunting hybrid?

Capricious

Tactics

Armor

Ranged

Spell Resistance

Constitution

Voodoo Focus (Animus, Black Curse, Twisted Totem)

Concentration

Combat Discipline or Alchemy/EP

Ancient Magic/Damage Lore/Voodoo Lore/Shield Lore(shuriken+dagger)/CR or Bargain

Edited by claudius

I'm no expert, but from what I've seen in the addon, it would be really dangerous without the bark, especially for HC. The only thing I can think of that could replace it is a lot of dmg mitigation and DoT reduction...

Without barkskin:

I played a full 3 aspect dryad once, nature lore+focus, voodoo lore+focus and hunter focus + tactics. I added ancient magic, armour, shield and alchemy. Playing was possible without barkskin: I modified dust devils for damage and did the fighting inside them and let the animus hunt while totems did some shooting.

Without Nature Magic:

You won't have acute mind so totems and dust devils do way less damage: short you won't fight with spells so no need for ancient magic and voodoo lore. So you fight either ranged or melee with weapons. It depends on your playstyle which skills you need:

Long distance with blowpipes: reflexes because you have no shield

Half distance with shurikens: shield lore is way better then reflexes

its very hard but it can be done. my dry is only hunter not even a rune in other asp. up till level 40 I had to keep an eye on her at all times but by lvl50 she really grew into herself. its alot more fun with a littl bit of a challenge.