Continuing Temple Guardian Build

Hey all (<--ingenious introduction into DarkMatters community)

I started playing Sacred 2 a (rather long) while ago (first Sacred game) and my first character was Anubis, the Devout Temple Guardian (I love the class to bits). Glad to say that even though he was my first character and it was my first time playing Sacred he has managed to be an excellent build and atm has reached level 60 nearing 61 with 0 deaths, now in the Dragon Caves.

In the hope of keeping his deaths at zero, I've been fussing over what to do with a) mainly his two remaining skill slots b) his attribute points and c) skill points. Buff I use is T-Energy shroud, and I almost always have Battle Extension on (so limited use of Battery).

So far, here are his stats:

Anubis

Temple Guardian

Level 60

Deity Kybele (<-- why, IDK, first time :/ )

Difficulty Silver

Combat Values

Attack 514

Defense 282

Magic Attack 235

Magic Defense 226

Damage 481-699 (with Lord Wayne's Painkiller, sometimes use Ysandrifa's Law)

Physical 206-295

Magic 27-43

Fire 248-361

Armor 2 289

Attributes

Strength: 266

Stamina: 226

Vitality: 223

Dexterity: 282

Intelligence: 235

Willpower: 226

Hitpoints: 5 073

Skills

Tactics Lore: 30

Sword Weapons 33

Enhanced Percep.16 (<--don't know why I put it so high)

Toughness 17

Devout G. Focus 34

Armour Lore 21

Combat Reflexes 24

Constitution 21

**I have 23 Attribute & 23 Skill points in reserve, so I can pump up as soon as I get some suggestions.

So... I've been thinking of three skills: Speed Lore (I'm big on attack speed with any character in any RPG I play), Warding Energy Lore (b/c his Def. is so low, and paranoid of death), and Concentration (so I can get two buffs: T-energy Shroud & Combat Alert buff I.e. Battle Aura with gold mod). :oooo:

Speed Lore

Pro: Will have insanely high ATK speed eventually, better Atk & Def values probably become increasingly important

Cons: Sword Weapons already gives +% Atk speed & value (maybe redundant?)

Warding Energy Lore

Pro: Main buff is Shroud, so will be useful & it couldn't hurt (could it?)

Con: Dependence on shield

Concentration

Pro: Two buffs

Con: I don't use Combat Arts that much (regen time not essential), heard talk that 2 buff grant doesn't extend to Battle Aura (so main point for Concentration moot)

In conclusion, I'd love to hear opinions on which skill I should choose (additional suggestions besides one listed too), and where I should invest my attribute and skill points from now on. I think my def is awfully low, and more health couldn't hurt.

:) Cheers, and thanks for all responses beforehand!

P.S. Also have battle stats from first three bosses (Gar'Colossus, Octagolamus, & Ordaurcil) so if anyone's interested I can post 'em too.