Hrm, curious...can Uniques have different Item modifiers sometimes?

I use dual Tinwora's curse on my primarily magic using Inquisitor. Nothing gets me going more than finding a new one :oooo: So, today I happen to find a new one! level 85(I'm currently 72 now) and I'm like Heck yes! So, I call up my mobile chest imp and open my blacksmithing panel to do some tinkering on the spot. I finish up and equip it right next to my other level 50 something Tinwora's and all the sudden my regen/cooldown goes up! UP:) It should have stayed about the same possibly even 0.1 seconds down as the Minus regeneration time should have been slightly better. I look closely and notice there is NO regen Item modifier!?!? How can this be? I've found a total of 5 now in my time playing and ALL of them but this one were all the same, identical other than level etc. So what's up? I feel cheated lol! A Gimp Tinwora! Was this just some bug somehow or does it sometimes just happen that uniques can spawn minus item modifiers or even with extra modifiers? GRR! I don't like that one bit lol :)

As Uniques level up, they will have the possibility of having more mods:

Notes on Uniques : Samaurs Chains

Curious about this...are you saying a unique you found at at higher level has a lesser number of mods than one found at a lower level?

Got any pix?

:)

gogo

Have noticed the same thing myself, but I found the blood dryad sword at same level at niob and one of the swords missed the Tactics Lore stat.

About that Samaurs Chain, I have noticed that when I find a unique amulet it sometimes misses one stat(I.e bargaining for a Shadow Warrior as he can't choose it, so for me it seems that if the char can't take the skill it's a low chance that that specific skill will spawn on the item).

Hrm! Just got another one! GRRRRR. Same level to, level 85. Is it possible that just the level 85 ones are bugged perhaps? Can anybody confirm that the Tinwora's curse above level 85 HAS the item modifier Regen time: minus whatever. BOO, that is another tinwora's I can't use. Still using a level 29 and a 50ish one :) I'm 80 now! lol.

Yep, sure can. Here is a SS of both my level 85 Tinwora's. One is smithed a bit but you can still see it lacks the Regen time it's supposed to have hehe.

sac3fa-20091101-131922.png

and my smithed one

sac3fa-20091101-132038.png

I really hope it's just the 85 ones for me AND that I get lucky soon and find one or three lol :P