Hello.

I received a pm from new member Voltaic requesting my undressed skins for Sacred 2. I prepared to reply to him, but when I hit send I got a page not found error message in Iinternet Explorer 8.

I logged out of IE 8 and logged in using Fiorefox, but it would not let me reply via PM either.

Help!

regards,

fleet

Hey fleet. I was having some trouble as well up until a minute ago. If you're in Rich Text Editor mode then you might be stuck in that mode as well as to the fact that I think the mode is being blocked by our host along with the other recent problems.

You can change to Standard Editor for the time being by going to your My Controls-->Board Settings-->Type of text editor to use when posting-->Standard Editor.

That might fix the problem for you. Also when you type your postor pm, keep it very simple at first. Don't inlucde bbcode, urls and other stuff related to html. Preview your simplified message and if preview works then add in other stuff. Preview often so that if there is a word you type that is blocked it will be easy for you to find.

This should be over soon.

Oh and ALSWAYS copy what you've typed before previewing or sending. Don't want you to lose valuable time. :crazy:

Schot said:
Hey fleet. I was having some trouble as well up until a minute ago. If you're in Rich Text Editor mode then you might be stuck in that mode as well as to the fact that I think the mode is being blocked by our host along with the other recent problems.

You can change to Standard Editor for the time being by going to your My Controls-->Board Settings-->Type of text editor to use when posting-->Standard Editor.

That might fix the problem for you. Also when you type your postor pm, keep it very simple at first. Don't inlucde bbcode, urls and other stuff related to html. Preview your simplified message and if preview works then add in other stuff. Preview often so that if there is a word you type that is blocked it will be easy for you to find.

This should be over soon.

Oh and ALSWAYS copy what you've typed before previewing or sending. Don't want you to lose valuable time. :)

I checked my setting and I was using standard editor. In order to send the requester the links to the undressed skins, I have to use html. This is the first time this error has happened. I only have permission from the moderators here to send links for the undressed skins via PM.

This is the error message in Mozilla.

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forums/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."