The daughters strike back

After my daughter did the quest for her new graphic card (An elf with all spells but no concentration), she said she will not ask for more RAM if I can play a character without a skill which gives regeneration time (concentration, combat disciplin or aspect foci), with 4 red offensive skills and 2 general skills. Since I wanted to play a Double-Dagger-Girl for quite a while now to test if armour piercing builds would be playable I decided to give a dryad a try. Since we have no dryad shopper yet I decided to go for bargaining too in this build, so it wouldn't be a total waste of time if it failed. I plan to base my character on regeneration per hit and the detheya set (x% life leech) for boss fights.

Attributes:

All in dexterity

The Skills:

02 alchemy - unlock bargaining

03 tactics - unlock dual wield

05 bargaining

08 dual wield - 2 armour piercing weapon and I hope it stacks

12 nature magic lore - barkskin

18 sword lore - unlock armour piercing on daggers

25 combat reflexes - unlock armour

35 armour

50 speed lore - I want more defensive, and dexterity wins two times from speed lore

65 constitution - somehow I really think I will need this

I hope I can win the challenge, test armour piercing for Gogo and have a dryad with bargaining with this character. Do you think another class could be easier for this challenge?

Edited by chattius

Sounds interesting. Ravaged Impact get's the Breach (ignore armour) mod & if you're going for melee, there's no point in taking the other silver mod (projectiles home on target), as I'm sure you know :P.

Pity you "can't" take Concentration, since you could then take Sinister Predator for the Bronze (+crit) & Silver (chance that opponent cannot evade) mods.

I thought duel wield was a secondary skill?

Edit: my bad I forgot about tactics lore.

Furian 67 is going to try a variation of this on Shadow Warrior. he will probably use focus's though (lol already got his new ram and video card)

Edited by locolagarto

So far I've chosen for a light campaign Shadow Warrior,

tactics lore- keep at level

armor lore- keep at level

duel wield- try to keep close to level

speed lore-

Currently at level 10, I'll keep this updated as I go. Trying to make this viable with the changes in ice and blood. I'm planning on spell resistance,toughness, death and malovent focus. And not sure on last two. Try and make it a dagger life leech build. We'll see how it goes.

I'd made a build with the same sort of basis as this, without any limitations like you have however so I could use sin. pred. for the crit and chance to hit bonuses. Anyway, I ended up using dual boneslicers. Both come with a reasonably high disregard armour that scales with your sword weapons skill level, and dual wielding them gives large bonuses to offensive skills. So maybe instead of using daggers these could be an option...

I ended up with a dryad running around casting RI like a crazy woman :viking: And if you're trying to figure out whether the disregard armour stacks it does and ive never noticed any diminishing returns on it either, however I never got more than ~20% so its not exactly like I tested enough to be able to assume that it doesnt diminish at all.

Chattius, you know your gonna buy that ram right?LOL but I love how you like to be creative and challenge yourself and your girls. I've read how intelligent you are from your posts, but the girls must be amazing. you should be very proud. :butcher:

in a proverbial "deal with the devil" kind of way or an unquenchable thirst for knowledge kind of way?

Any way I am build a Double D dryad now.

So far

at level 23

level 2 Tactics Lore at level

level 3 Concentration 1 pt

level 5 Dual Wield at level

level 8 Spell Resistance 5 pts to unlock Armor/Const

level 12 Hunter Focus for mod points and Combat Art level

level 18 Armor lore just 1 point but will try to get to level

Next

level 25 Nature Focus for mods and regen

level 35 Sword Weapon 1 pt for modifiers

level 50 Constitution

level 65 Toughness

I have 2 level 17 Cheops Eyes and she has good killing power. I am using Ancient bark and Sinister Predator( for the MODs)

Mostly left clicks at this point with right clicks of Ravaged Impact, Tangled Vine/Goldenglade (bosses), Forest Flight(Root and Fun)

let me know how I might be able to help with damage data. The Cheops have a Direct Damage % Mod on them that I don't think I have ever seen before.