Sacred 2 US servers

So I just picked this game up for PC after playing and loving the 360 version. I bought the CDV boxed version, and apparently the online close.net servers are a ghost town for the US. Does anyone on here play on the vanilla Sacred 2 US servers?

Apparently, from reading many posts on here from other US users, the EU servers with the ice and blood expansion are where its at, but I'd have to buy a totally different game?

As an American, what website should I buy the EU version from so I can get Ice and Blood and actually play with a community?

Locolagarto and I both came from the xbox also. We bought from deepsilver site. Downloaded the files instead of getting to disc. Make sure you get the uk version. I'd make a link for you but I'm using my iPhone. Puter is. Jay scandisking and defraging, sorry. I'd have to say it's been a great move to the pc. Totally new challenge to the game from console. Good luck and keep us posted on how your doing.

Heya legend411. ;)

You can buy a download from the Sacred 2 Web Shop or you might want to wait a while to see if the new Sacred 2 Gold Edition will be coming out soon for English players. Sacred 2 Gold will have Ice & Blood included as well as all patches. So if you can get that one you won't have to worry about looking for patches and spending an hour installing them all. No idea when when the Gold version will be out but that would be worth waiting a while I think.