Blacksmithing does not work for Consoles - Sacred 2 - XBOX and PS3

Nope, it's still bugged, and will never be fixed as work on Sacred 2 is closed down AFAIK.

Alright.. I'm glad I didn't save my progress as I chose Blacksmithing as a sixth skill.

I was worried my character was FUBAR, but then I remebered that I managed to save my game before I chose my next skill.

How sad.. I could really use the blacksmith skill.

Nope, it's still bugged, and will never be fixed as work on Sacred 2 is closed down AFAIK.

Alright.. I'm glad I didn't save my progress as I chose Blacksmithing as a sixth skill.

I was worried my character was FUBAR, but then I remembered that I managed to save my game before I chose my next skill.

They just never got it implemented for the console interface. It's too bad that Ascaron went belly up before having an opportunity to implement it.

I was worried my character was FUBAR, but then I remembered that I managed to save my game before I chose my next skill.

They just never got it implemented for the console interface. It's too bad that Ascaron went belly up before having an opportunity to implement it.

And that deep silver didn't continue working on patches/the expansion for consoles, just think about all the money they could've made selling us the xpac/all the ice & blood awesomeness we'd have.

And that deep silver didn't continue working on patches/the expansion for consoles, just think about all the money they could've made selling us the xpac/all the ice & blood awesomeness we'd have.

It also had to do with the licensing in the US with CDV. I am sure Deep Silver looked at all the costs and possible revenue before deciding not to pursue it. That's business, even if we don't like it as a consumer. I was one of those XBOX players anxiously waiting to hear if a patch was coming to console. I was so disappointed that it didn't work out.