What skills add damage to new magic staff lore

O.K. I love the new staff skill with ranged and melee built in. my question is other than tactics lore and Magic staff lore. what skills would be a benefit the the staff. as the melee portion seems far more powerful than the ranged part.

So far I have

2. Magic staff lore

3. Tactics lore

Then I plan for

5. Ice lore

8. concentration

12. armor lore

18 ice focus

25 Delphic focus

35 constitution

50 Delphic lore

65 ancient magic

You know that staff shooting is only for normal attacks? Not for magic coup ?

If you have a staff with high natural fire or ice damage than certain buff modifiers will do some damage boosts. Damage lore for damage over time. But I think for just staff combat the dragon mage is better: Intelligence boosting buff

Somehow I was hoping to hear from you Chatius. I did notice no coupe on ranged attack. I am building an ice mage so crystal skin will get modded for "feels cold" and frosty breeze. wont need coupe much once ice is modded and leveled.

I will look at Damage Lore. was debating combat discipline, ancient magic, or Damage lore and chose ancient magic for it's all aspect damage boost,

So Ancient Magic or damage lore or damage lore?

So you want a left click staff attack? Why?

The shield maid of my daughter can use any weapon she wants. Bow, shuriken, Staff (without shooting), .... and the weapoin damage is boosted by magic coup.

If you have staff lore and magic coup then the target system considers the staff as a melee weapon and runs to the target. For left clicks it shoots. Some say for some combat arts with multiple swings it only does melee on the first target and shoots for the others. But an elf has no such attack.