Where to find Nlovae's Mystery?

Just means that they come in levels 15,30,45,60,75 Etc you find them by killing champions (triple arrow in minimap) and bosses as fast as possible. they will drop just about anywhere in Ancaria and you can't "make" them drop or "Find" them. its a chance like the lottery. but they do seem to be kinda rare. they drop often enough though that you'll find them with time.

Exactly as Andrew says... they can pretty much drop anywhere... no single monster has a higher chance to drop a particular item like in Guild Wars... however bosses, etc, the tougher enemies, champs, will have a higher overall chance to drop goodies, with some specieis like Animals having a higher chance to drop specific groups like pots.

:cry:

gogo

Champions are the ones who shine gold and have their name in gold on the display. On the minimap they look like three arrows stacked on each other but each one shifted forwards, not like three three triangles pointing towards the centre

Lol, I feel like a noob.

Only time I've seen any of those arrows was for the Mini-Bosses as defined here http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Boss

Are those champions? And do they respawn at all?

Thanks.

The Mini-bosses show up on the Mini map at quad arrows. The Champions are everywhere and re spawn regularly. If you have been getting drops (gold or equip) from regular monsters, they were most likely champions. regular single arrow monsters usually don't drop anything until higher levels or later regions in campaign

The Mini-bosses show up on the Mini map at quad arrows. The Champions are everywhere and re spawn regularly. If you have been getting drops (gold or equip) from regular monsters, they were most likely champions. regular single arrow monsters usually don't drop anything until higher levels or later regions in campaign

I'm playing Silver on 360 (local "online" co-op, 2 people 1 screen, can trade) does that matter? Because every mob I see is a single arrow next to the 2 mini-bosses we came across. We get alot of drops, just nothing special.

The other person I'm playing with seems to have gotten 3-4 set items (I've yet to get any).

We are only level 31 (didn't find any good drops @ level 30). We havn't rushed through anything, doing every quest we see, and honestly, we havn't been doing the main quests yet because it wants to take us past cities we havn't been through. We just finished all the quests in the Sloeford Region and Thylysium town (working on the outlands now).

Is there a special quest or point in the game we have to reach that the minimap shows these mobs? Cause honestly, I havn't came across anything that you guys are mentioning.

Thanks Alot for the Help.

I'm playing Silver on 360 (local "online" co-op, 2 people 1 screen, can trade) does that matter? Because every mob I see is a single arrow next to the 2 mini-bosses we came across. We get alot of drops, just nothing special.

The other person I'm playing with seems to have gotten 3-4 set items (I've yet to get any).

We are only level 31 (didn't find any good drops @ level 30). We havn't rushed through anything, doing every quest we see, and honestly, we havn't been doing the main quests yet because it wants to take us past cities we havn't been through. We just finished all the quests in the Sloeford Region and Thylysium town (working on the outlands now).

Is there a special quest or point in the game we have to reach that the minimap shows these mobs? Cause honestly, I havn't came across anything that you guys are mentioning.

Thanks Alot for the Help.

every area in the game has champions while certain areas however, have more than others. from my own personal observations the orc regions, grunwald and wastelands have the most n terms of champions per map area.

and you would have seen champions by now, even having only been as far as sloeford. they look just like the enemies that regularly inhabit the region you're currently in, only on the minimap display they look like 2 enemies very close together; a double arrow like so; >>

they also give more experience than regular foes, and drop more items, not necissarily always better but law of probability states that in a chance based item drop system the more items that an enemy drops chances are the more likely it will drop something useful.

as for your friend getting more set items thats just the luck of the draw.

I am a nub. Anyways, I finally see them. They were just hard to see since 100 mobs all stacked on top of eachother, and I never really payed attention to the radar while fighting. I see what a champion is now :)

Thank you all for dealing with me and being cool about it.

Good Gaming to ya! Stop back if you have anymore Q's

I am a nub. Anyways, I finally see them. They were just hard to see since 100 mobs all stacked on top of eachother, and I never really payed attention to the radar while fighting. I see what a champion is now :)

Thank you all for dealing with me and being cool about it.

Good Gaming to ya! Stop back if you have anymore Q's

come to think of it I may have a lower level one in my inventory, ill have to check.

whats your gamertag incase I find one?

Edited by Nikarah
I got a level 35 for the 360, with 72 all skills, or 62 combat arts

plus a level 180, and 215

...those must be some ridiculously nice +skills/Combat Art rings/ammys. whats your bargain at?

my highest chars level 127(which I plan on taking to 200); most +skills stuff I can see is +10, maybee +11, with 467 bargaining. same with +Combat Art arts.

I suppose I need to tack some lvls on.

Edited by Nikarah

...those must be some ridiculously nice +skills/Combat Art rings/ammys. whats your bargain at?

my highest chars level 127(which I plan on taking to 200); most +skills stuff I can see is +10, maybee +11, with 467 bargaining. same with +Combat Art arts.

my level 2 high elf has bargaining at level 535... my level 200 dryad is at 1136 I find the best things in the game. With my map revealed at 127% (with much more to go) it helps find better things

my level 2 high elf has bargaining at level 535... my level 200 dryad is at 1136 I find the best things in the game. With my map revealed at 127% (with much more to go) it helps find better things

I guess I underestimated % of map revealed's power; but how do you get over 100% out of curiosity?

and can you bargain set/legendary items? or do those have to be from drops?

mines only at about 43% or so but TBH I've put absolutly no additional time whatsoever into map exploration. but I suppose I'll have to go do that now. I do have aquestion for you though; whats your take on the imortance of deathblow? a lot of people on the forums seem to swear by it's ability to get you legendaries, ive recently socketed some switch-gear to get me to about 80% and honestly while the damage is massively improved (granted ive got no problem soloing bosses to begin with), ive so far yet to notice too great a droprate in items. still no legendary weapon/armor drops, though ive found a few legendary rings/ammys but those were found BEFORE I encorporated DB into my build, so my question is deathblow, truly important or not? and if its between deathblow and magic find which should take priority? I ask this because frankly, the amount of slots wasted for deathblow getting from 60% to 79% could be an extra 40-50% magic find.

ive managed to up my bargaining some in the past coupple days to a bit over 500 and thats helped some with rings/ammys. im now commonly finding +11 stuff, also got myself a stacked ammy for +22. ill prolly do some leveling to 150 or so before I hit the bargaining runs again as the rounds ive done the past few days have eaten over 100million gp (granted I still have nearly a billion), that and I figure that way instead of constantly replacing all my sockets each time I find something a little better I can instead actually improve my setup in a larger way.

usually I find stuff out myself through games just by way of playing them however, in sacred there doesnt seem to be anything in the game that shows the direct effect/importance of stuff like map exploration. if there is a way to see (percentage or stat-wise) its effect on your ability to get item drops/find better items via bargaining where is it displayed? cuz I cant find it for the life of me.

edit

sorry for all the questions; but few people actually post on these forums with any sort of regularity and even fewer really seem like they know what they're talking about.

Edited by Nikarah

I guess I underestimated % of map revealed's power; but how do you get over 100% out of curiosity?

and can you bargain set/legendary items? or do those have to be from drops?

mines only at about 43% or so but TBH I've put absolutly no additional time whatsoever into map exploration. but I suppose I'll have to go do that now. I do have aquestion for you though; whats your take on the imortance of deathblow? a lot of people on the forums seem to swear by it's ability to get you legendaries, ive recently socketed some switch-gear to get me to about 80% and honestly while the damage is massively improved (granted ive got no problem soloing bosses to begin with), ive so far yet to notice too great a droprate in items. still no legendary weapon/armor drops, though ive found a few legendary rings/ammys but those were found BEFORE I encorporated DB into my build, so my question is deathblow, truly important or not? and if its between deathblow and magic find which should take priority? I ask this because frankly, the amount of slots wasted for deathblow getting from 60% to 79% could be an extra 40-50% magic find.

ive managed to up my bargaining some in the past coupple days to a bit over 500 and thats helped some with rings/ammys. im now commonly finding +11 stuff, also got myself a stacked ammy for +22. ill prolly do some leveling to 150 or so before I hit the bargaining runs again as the rounds ive done the past few days have eaten over 100million gp (granted I still have nearly a billion), that and I figure that way instead of constantly replacing all my sockets each time I find something a little better I can instead actually improve my setup in a larger way.

usually I find stuff out myself through games just by way of playing them however, in sacred there doesnt seem to be anything in the game that shows the direct effect/importance of stuff like map exploration. if there is a way to see (percentage or stat-wise) its effect on your ability to get item drops/find better items via bargaining where is it displayed? cuz I cant find it for the life of me.

edit

sorry for all the questions; but few people actually post on these forums with any sort of regularity and even fewer really seem like they know what they're talking about.

I'll try to answer all of your questions..Well I never really seen any greatness with having deathblow to find legendaries. In fact to be 100% honest I have found only 1 legendary item in my thousands of hours of gameplay and it was from the nameless guardian. Its a level 218 Morayas Fire Sword. And I didnt have any deathblow. It was with my 200 shadow warrior. But I'll take a look into it, I have a ring that gives 55% DB

what I meant with map revealed and getting better stuff was that you would normally find Amulets with 2300 hitpoints on them, but if you have over 100% revealed, those same amulets are like 3600 ( I have a dryad with 119% revealed, and one with 3% revealed.) Ive tested it out. Ive found a level 2 ring and amulet with 7.5 xp on it :oooo:

Bargaining is a waste of time on the consoles. The more points you have it it, the less of a chance you can find good stuff it seems. Some people say the best level is between 400-500. So dont worry too much about trying to get it way up there because chances are, its not gonna help you

Lastly ( I think) about how to get over 100% map revealed. Well I have a ring level 218 that gives 25% visibility, so I put that into my armor and swords. And it comes out to (No lie) 784% visibility. So I can go into any cave and get like .4 % sometimes...And there is a glitch out there where you can jump into the oceans and discover them. I have the whole lower left ocean by start island discovered. Whats more, if you hop in there, you may find a group of seraphims in their underwear :twitch: Seriously, They are there haha I started getting the upper ocean, but I fell asleep and woke up on the land. So ill try next time. Im guessing right now, people want to know how to jump in the ocean.....muahahaha

• 2 months later...

In my experience it seems if you have enhanced perception as a skill they seem to drop more frequently and not always at the 15 level intervals stated on this forum. I have a high elf shopper treasure hunter that I am currently working on. She is at level 58 with Ep and Bargaining and I have had the staff in question drop at level 55 and at level 56 which I plan on using for a duel wield dryad or seraphim. I think your kill speed also has something to do with it also.