Sacred 2 Alchemy trophies for Console

Yes, they act like potions when you use them, but as you noted, only if you have chosen alchemy as a skill. It is a personal decision whether to use these or not. Personally, I have not, but I never experimented with alchemy either. There are obvious benefits if you can spare the skill choice.

Hi Used. There's great articles on Wiki for Alchemy here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Alchemy

And you may want to check out the links on Trophies

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Trophies

Not too sure how efficient their use is in consoles though, maybe someone will come with info.

Reason to get sacred 2 gold for pc!

:)

gogo

G'day!

I've experimented a few times with the Alchemy and the trophies on PS3, and not unlike the PC, they are "almost unusable". I say this because you cannot slot them into potion slots, so you have to open your inventory, tab over to Misc. items page, find the trophy you want to use and then press "x" to use. Since the duration is not very long (that I noticed on low levels, anyway), they turn into a real pain in the cincture to use. I thought the effects were good enough, but the usage was not. I liked the troll tooth (+atk %) and Leather Hat (atk speed) trophies the best. With a high enough Alchemy, I would assume a couple of the others would be useful as well. I had only tried it with a low-level toon (under level 20).

If you have the free skill space, and you want to use Alchemy, you MUST keep your Misc. items page of your inventory as clear as possible. That means eating or stashing all runes (of your class, anyway) and keeping the unwanted trophies sold/scrapped.

I would not suggest relying on them for boss fights (unless you have "invisibility" which the Shadow Warrior and High Elf are capable).

The other negative thing with the trophies is that they take up inventory space. Not such a big deal with the Health and Mentor potions (as you can have 1000's in "one" slot), the trophies need an extra slot every 20 you collect. What I mean by that is that 101 mentor potions only takes up 1 of your 169 slots in inventory. 101 trophies would take up 6 slots (5 @ 20, and 1 @ 1).

Oh, I just thought of another negative! It is really hard to tell if a trophy is active unless you zoom right in on your toon. The regular potions have a nice, VISIBLE aura so you can tell when they are on/off, but the trophies are quite difficult to see (especially in the frenzy of battle).

Just my 2 cents.

Scott