Just a warning :)

Sankekur

• 1 year later...

Would it be possible to make the increased spawn mod with no rats and undead resurrections compatible with the latest CM patch for Ice & Blood? I thin it's V130. I absolutely loved the mod with 2.40 and it's hard to live without in Ice & Blood. I found you mod to be just perfect. Not the slightly increased version but the full blown version.

I tried Moony's but, holy ba-jesus, his is insane! The spawns are manageable but I ran into FOUR Boss Dragons while trying to get to the Orc Region from the Gar Collossus... FOUR in one location! Needless to say it was too much solo, even for my heavily armed/armored LV65 Seraphim.

• 1 month later...

Hellow guys! First of all, I want to thank Sankekur and other people, who have done a research on monster spawn in game.

I downloaded several monster_spawn archieves from this topic, but is seems, that monster quantity didn't rise in game. I'm playing level 10 HE, game difficulty is silver, the region is first (currently doing the cobold chief quest). Game patch is 2.65.2, Community patch v. 0130 installed, also I have one modification called Survival_Elite v. 1.03 (all monsters are champions with some increase of their quantity). The problem is that whether I overwrite spawn.txt and creatures.txt WITH Survival_Elite installed or not, the quantity remains the same... Could You please help understanding what is wrong and is modifying spawn + creatures txt files IS compatible with COmmunity Patch 0130 and Survival_Elite? Thank You!

Also, sry for my English.