Something strange (Xbox)

I am not sure if this is hacking, or no. But most people I see online have the same swords. They have Officer Saber's that give you 100+ All Skills, or 60+experience. And even armor that is level SIX, and has over SIX HUNDRED armor. And I notice when I go onto PVP, with my best character, I do no damage to people, but they kill me in one hit. And there is nothing wrong with my build. It seems everyone is getting a hold of these items. My friend said someone gave him armor that has over 6000 armor at level 20. But the strange thing is, that everyone has all of these same things.

There is an exploit on Console that was patched out on PC. you can take a level 1 sword and socket level 200 jewels or smith arts with a level 200 character and the item remains a level 1. same with armor etc. don't play PVP IMO, unless you are playing a friend that is not out to embarrass you just for the fun of it. they are running exploited toons. not duped or cheats if you know about it going in. We used this alot with my level 124 seraphim. she would buy and socket +10 all skills on my low level starter toons making them easy to level and get to niob level. That is what prompted me to start the HC for Consoles challenge here http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12973&hl= and then soon after I bought the PC version to play HC on Closed net where exploits still exist but are minimal compared to Xbox

Edited by locolagarto
I am not sure if this is hacking, or no. But most people I see online have the same swords. They have Officer Saber's that give you 100+ All Skills, or 60+experience. And even armor that is level SIX, and has over SIX HUNDRED armor. And I notice when I go onto PVP, with my best character, I do no damage to people, but they kill me in one hit. And there is nothing wrong with my build. It seems everyone is getting a hold of these items. My friend said someone gave him armor that has over 6000 armor at level 20. But the strange thing is, that everyone has all of these same things.

Umm I know I sound like a cheater but....

HOW DO YOU GET THAT STUFF =/ though u probly wont know answer because you're asking too but please answer somebody XD

HOW DO YOU GET THAT STUFF =/ though u probly wont know answer because you're asking too but please answer somebody XD

They aren't cheating really. you grind a high level character as high as you can get it.

Then they start a new low level char and use the high level to socket the gear. or you get a friend to help

They aren't cheating really. you grind a high level character as high as you can get it.

Then they start a new low level char and use the high level to socket the gear. or you get a friend to help

I know how to get the +100 all skills stuff on officers sabres which is what you just said I even started a shopper inquisitor for that stuff he's level 82 at the moment but I ment the stuff like

(Quote)

'My friend said someone gave him armor that has over 6000 armor at level 20.'

LEVEL 20!?!?!?!? HOW you get that LOW LEVEL ARMOR with that ARMOR BONUS?

Edited by Born to kill

I know how to get the +100 all skills stuff on officers sabres which is what you just said I even started a shopper inquisitor for that stuff he's level 82 at the moment but I ment the stuff like

(Quote)

there is too much info missing from that statement. what armor, a single piece or a set? and 6000 armor on the 1 piece or total for the char after install.

(Quote)

there is too much info missing from that statement. what armor, a single piece or a set? and 6000 armor on the 1 piece or total for the char after install.

I dunno ask the guy himself who started this thread :)

Though there was a time when I saw a shadow warrior with one officer sabre and he showed me its stats

it was like level 20 with 300 damage on it and like +100 all skills and some life leach I think (not sure if it had life leach on or not was quite long ago :)) I wonder if you can answer that one :P?

I want those kind of items =)

Though there was a time when I saw a shadow warrior with one officer sabre and he showed me its stats

it was like level 20 with 300 damage on it and like +100 all skills and some life leach I think (not sure if it had life leach on or not was quite long ago :)) I wonder if you can answer that one :P?

I want those kind of items =)

wouldn't we all. lol Noib level 200 Base damage rings with say 50-50 damage and +30 all skills into 3 gold slots will do that. gotta have really good bargaining and lots of luck to find the rings but they are out there. Dedicate every waking minute of your life searching for them and you could maybe....

As for the cheaters, there are some ways to dupe on Xbox that involve killing the power to the box mid trade with another player. **** DANGER**** this is the primary cause of corrupted game saves. these guys back up the game saves and take really high risks to do this. no something I would never attempt with an account I gave are rats arse about. They also have secondary Xbox live profiles and secondary xbox 360's sitting side by side.

=

I suppose il just wait FOREVER for cheat ppl and one day come across a cheater like that and BEG HIM/HER TO GIVE ME AWSOME ITEMS XD insted of actually doing the trick myself... lol I dont want corrupted saves :blush:

I know everyone is different but this game is pretty fun if you DON'T cheat.... if you cheated and got the best items possible, why would you even play at that point? I would never pick up a single item ever again.... what fun is there in that as looking at items is by FAR the most fun part of the game IMO! Its what makes shopping even tolerable.

I couldn't agree more, these kind of games are all about the loot, getting them through cheating and duping ruins the the whole point(for me).

I couldn't agree more, these kind of games are all about the loot, getting them through cheating and duping ruins the the whole point(for me).

agreed, I don't even want to trade with anyone who cheats.... actually, I am yet to trade with anyone at all.

Don't want to get back on my anti-cheating soapbox. I am not a perfect citizen, I have indulged in my share of exploits at 1 time or another. But I have a problem with those that take these exploits and use them in PVP or competition style games. That's just wrong IMO. Tthe cheat codes and exploits belong in SP where you can enjoy your ability to create a level 200 Character in a single quest if you want too, and nobody gets hurt.

well have fun trying to get your character to 200 without any "help" I tried getting a shadow warrior high up there with no duped items, and around level 130 you just say to yourself, what am I doing...Yeah its a fun game, and yeah it is addicting. But take it from me (The guy with 6 level 200's) It stops getting fun and starts getting annoying when you get less and less XP. And when that happens, you will find yourself looking for a dryad to boost you. I dont know how it is on PS3 (PC is its own beast which neither consoles can compare) but for the Shadow warrior leaderboard, there is only 1 person who got his character (Shadow Warrior) to 200 (A high level at that) getting the kills legitly. Most of the top 100 only have 50000 or less kills. What im trying to point out here is there has been 3 guys I have seen on XBOX that truthfully did the kills, leveled up on their own, and got to a high level. But only 1 person remains even playing the game. And he went from 196 to 200 overnight.... 1 person! So if you feel that you are the new god of sacred that will not dupe or used duped items, dont come crying to me to give you XP gear. Just try to reach a high level, such as 180 or more and tell me how long it takes to level up just ONCE! A week, a month? The makers of the game didnt tell you that once you hit level 120 or so, your XP you receive per kill goes down each level, little by little. Until you hit 190 where you literally get Nothing. My 200 dryad has 538% xp per kill, and im only getting 1700 per beetle. And around level 120 I was getting 25000. if I take my gear off it comes to be like 200-300. Not only that, but you need 35,000,000 xp to level up. Do the Math and get back to me...

And about the duped weapons/Armor, so what? It helps you get through the campaigns so you can go on Niob. And once on Niob, you can actually kill things and not get killed in the process. I dont know if you know this, but Niob is a little harder than platinum. The bosses at the end have over a million hitpoints when you get to a high level. With a massive amount of armor and defense. Not to mention they bop me for 50,000 each successful hit. Impossible to kill them without any duped items...no. Getting killed everytime you try to farm them...always! Get real people, everyone shares an advantage in the game 1 time or another. You cant tell me that you dont sign out or go to the dashboard when you die. Thats considered cheating!

Lastly, I am the king of Sacreds exploits. I know 3 ways to dupe (and NONE corrupt your data), I know how to get a level 1 on Niob, you name it. Heck I know how to get a character to 200 in 24 hours. Many of my items are "not" from the merchant, and I may do alot more damage than normal. But im here saying this game is ALOT funner having such items. I would never go back to having nothing, because most of what the enemies drop is worth nothing. They have an option to just pick up legendaries for a reason..... Know the facts before you knock at people like me. And for the people who are tying to do this game without nice items...have fun haha Meet me on the top of the leaderboards in 10 years

oh yeah, and to answer alot of peoples questions on hacking. This game has NOT been hacked. The items that were put into these things were found by real people. And with the way it saves on the server, this game is pretty unhackable...If it were hacked, I would turn my ring that has damage 63-63 All skills +15 in damage 1000000-1000000 All skills +10000000

Edited by bigfoot69

Please don't misunderstand my dislike for cheaters. I am a believer that everyone has the right to seek out and find every twist and turn that a game provides. I learned to walk on water in game just this week! Was very cool. I just made my point to say, I just don't think a player can come into a PVP match with exploits and feel proud of their accomplishment as they smack noobs around like flies. There is no honor in that. IMO It could even get lumped into the category of Cyber bullying.

And I don't direct this at any one in this Forum, I just remember seeing a Mom and Dad at Gamestop this week, puzzled with what games to buy thier teenage son. He apparently finishes every single game they buy in record time and they just can't keep him satisfied. After seeing the $150 worth of games they had in hand, I quietly suggested gamefly.com. out of earshot from store employees of course. Now, there is a good chance this teenager is a brilliant gamer. but in my head I thought of my friend John, whose 14 year old son can't even turn on a game without having his laptop open for the cheats and exploits.

And it is thrilling to get to those unreachable levels by being creative and using whatever tools you have, but for some like me that have done this. I suddenly lose all interest in a game once I have beaten it. and I for one love this game too much to go straight for 3rd base on the first date.

slow and fun is working great for me. but thank god we can all do things the way we enjoy them the most.