Experience rings and ammy mod EP

I found some +experience/kill rings at the shop so they aren't gone.

Haven't seen any ammy's that mod EP tho, probably because I wasn't looking out for one.

Hope this helps.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Haven't seen any ammy's that mod EP tho, probably because I wasn't looking out for one.

Hope this helps.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I tried shopping with a HE and a DM. do you think that it is a race thing? I haven't seen 1 since I started playing blood and ice. It is like this I never saw +smithing gear till I made a DM shopper, so I am thining maybe a HE and DM can't spawn that mod?

Hope this helps.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I tried shopping with a HE and a DM. do you think that it is a race thing? I haven't seen 1 since I started playing blood and ice. It is like this I never saw +smithing gear till I made a DM shopper, so I am thining maybe a HE and DM can't spawn that mod?

Try a Temple Guardian then maybe?

At what levels & bargaining skill levels are you looking?

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hope this helps.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

tried 2 10 and 20

Hope this helps.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

tried 2 10 and 20

Ok I have tried to find rings with experience per kill with modifier EP for days now. I have found it on armor but not rings. I think my game hates me.

Heya,

as with everything when shopping.... you don't find what you are looking for :4rofl:

Shopping is hard work... I usually tend to do an hour of shopping and buy things I generally need. When I need it instantly, I takes longer, cuz looking for 1 sort of item specifically never really works for me :4rofl:

Greetz