Switching to Windows 7

I have been running with max gfx and Physx on with basically no probs on Xp64 for a couple weeks now. I have the occasional crash but usually only after 2-4 hours of play. Mostly crash now while trying to take pics, but again, that is after about 2 hours.

Edit: forgot to add I'm using the "-nocpubinding" in the shortcut if that matters

Cool Knuckles! well I proceeded to Ice & Blood 2.65 and restarted my test. Oh I didn't make it far past the hero statue just past the bridge on my way to the Chief. so here is the question. if it is a I/O call issue with 64bit why does knuckle have no problems with XP 64.

I am coming , reluctantly, to the conclusion that indeed Win7 64 Is Not Compatible with PhysX or Elite GFX in Ice and Blood. However to say thar you can not run Win7 64 with Ice and Blood at all is a mistake.

Avoid PhysX and Elite settings and you should be able to play Ice and Blood just fine. It's a shame, cause those graphics look soooo good, for a minute then I locked up.

I am coming , reluctantly, to the conclusion that indeed Win7 64 Is Not Compatible with PhysX or Elite GFX in Ice and Blood. However to say thar you can not run Win7 64 with Ice and Blood at all is a mistake.

Avoid PhysX and Elite settings and you should be able to play Ice and Blood just fine. It's a shame, cause those graphics look soooo good, for a minute then I locked up.

So do you think I should be adding this into my Ice & Blood Behaviour topic? I think this is useful info until we entirely solve the problem.

Max

So do you think I should be adding this into my Ice & Blood Behaviour topic? I think this is useful info until we entirely solve the problem.

Max

I think it should. we have about 3 or 4 threads going with info in this subject. somehow your thread needs to capture all the good points.