Will Direct to Drive version of Ice & Blood work with Steam install

As above, I've just got Sacred 2 set up on my new Windows 7 install, and I'd love to get the DD Ice and Blood, but I'd like to know if it will work with a Steam version of Sacred 2.

Has anyone got any information on this either way?

Hi there Alvar and welcome. :D

Now as much as I'd like to guess and probably would get right... Can you tell us what DD is? I assume it Direct 2 Drive but one never knows really. Have you tried asking the company that sold you Ice and Blood?

Hi there Alvar and welcome. :D

Now as much as I'd like to guess and probably would get right... Can you tell us what DD is? I assume it Direct 2 Drive but one never knows really. Have you tried asking the company that sold you Ice and Blood?

Direct download or direct 2 drive, but I haven't bought it yet, wanted to find out if anyone had tried or managed to get it working before I buy it :oooo:

I think direct download is how you can buy Sacred Gold, Ice and Blood and slots here on this forum`s link?

If so, is that what you mean by Direct to drive?

If so, then it works...me and Schot bought our last three copies this way... fastest, quickest way to get the game if you already have first copy... yoùre basically only downloading keys for the next copies after.

:P

gogo

:P

gogo

p.s. we actually have more mains than expansions...expansions are kind of on the pricey side now for multiple copies... so we opted for just three, and we`ll get more as soon as the price drops.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe he means the website, lol.

http://www.direct2drive.com/

I've bought from them before, but they don't have Ice & Blood available as far as I can see. <shrug>

I was meaning the DLgamer version linked here, think I'll get Ice & Blood next payday :)

Just to update this, I discovered that the Steam install was the US version - even though I'm in UK, so I ended up buying the Gold pack and installing fresh.