Possible to change wrong skill choice?

Hey there majklos. Welcome to DarkMatters. :D

I'm afraid there's no respec in Sacred 2 majklos. Also, sam is correct. The original developers went out of business so sadly there won't be any new changes to the game. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there majklos. Welcome to DarkMatters. :thumbsup:

I'm afraid there's no respec in Sacred 2 majklos. Also, sam is correct. The original developers went out of business so sadly there won't be any new changes to the game. :)

That would explain why there's no coming changes for the console versions, such as some well-needed fixes...

Wait, how is the game still being sold with the developers out of business? o.O

That would explain why there's no coming changes for the console versions, such as some well-needed fixes...

Ascaron is no longer, but the rights to the Sacred franchise now belong to Deep Silver.

As for making the wrong choices and wanting to fix. that is a design feature that makes this game cool. its all about the builds and you gotta plan your builds carefully. play HC on closed net and that goes even further. no exit without save, and if your toon dies, you start over from scratch.

Ascaron is no longer, but the rights to the Sacred franchise now belong to Deep Silver.

As for making the wrong choices and wanting to fix. that is a design feature that makes this game cool. its all about the builds and you gotta plan your builds carefully. play HC on closed net and that goes even further. no exit without save, and if your toon dies, you start over from scratch.

I was simply referring to bug fixes :P I think of Sacred 2 as Diablo 2 in which one screw up means you're starting over.

I salute anyone that can pull off a HC char. Of course, I play console so I'm out on that one. :P Oh yeah: avoid the Orc Cave if you intend to no-death. >.> *died twice there on a now-58 seraphim*