Comfy zombie knuckles...

Woe is my sense of spontaneity in the sublime sovereignty of Sacred 2. I want to be something different. To play a sparkling new class! But every time I try it, I fall upon my...bottom. I hover above the fields of (soon to be) bloody glee, with a laugh and a whip of my wicked tail. But always, dear reader. Always! I burst from his casket with a wail.

Shadow Warrior. Dear, Shadow Warrior. How shall I compare thee? Thine whistling twin hammers. Thine lecherous gold eyes (which all the ladies do dig). None stand in thy rank as equals. None can likewise dance a jig.

All the classes seem boring, and all the Arts a chore. Till I fill your comfy zombie knuckles, and ride my hound of war.

(sigh) Is anyone else hopelessly hooked on playing one particular class?

Edited by Ulfgeir

Oh what fun can truely be had with the Gloriously Blood Berserker and his buddies "The Hanson Brothers". I play most of the toons, but the Marvelous Marauder known as the Shadow Warrior takes top pick.

Woe is my sense of spontaneity in the sublime sovereignty of Sacred 2. I want to be something different. To play a sparkling new class! But every time I try it, I fall upon my...bottom. I hover above the fields of (soon to be) bloody glee, with a laugh and a whip of my wicked tail. But always, dear reader. Always! I burst from his casket with a wail.

Shadow Warrior. Dear, Shadow Warrior. How shall I compare thee? Thine whistling twin hammers. Thine lecherous gold eyes (which all the ladies do dig). None stand in thy rank as equals. None can likewise dance a jig.

All the classes seem boring, and all the Arts a chore. Till I fill your comfy zombie knuckles, and ride my hound of war.

(sigh) Is anyone else hopelessly hooked on playing one particular class?

I am sadly desperately hooked on Temple Guardians, all varieties all iterations, I literally have 5 current ones right now. once they hit level 75 th payoff is B-E-A-utiful!

Shadow Warrior's have been my favorite char since day 1, I don't get tired of 1 class that easily but I also enjoy the other classes, I have never tried out the Astral Lord Combat Art's even though I have played with so many Shadow Warrior's.