A few questions on the game and bargaining

What level do I need to be to finish the game? I jumped right in to the silver campaign and I think I've spent long enough trying to level up. Not only that, but I would like to get better gear and sets associated with higher levels of difficulty. I'm level 45 right now. Trying to make a shopper in silver and only getting +1-3 in general, all skills and bargaining isn't helping. I've got everything socketed and I'm only able to get up to +20 with bargaining relics. That's obviously not going to get my bargaining to 4X my level. I'm sure this would be easier to send high level amulets to a low level shopper.

Next problem, the low level shopper can't use any of the gear because his level will be to low. I can't resocket most of the stuff since most of it will get destroyed because the blacksmith is an idiot lol. Not only that, but the + to bargaining relics levels are to high. So how do I fix all of these problems?

Well to the first part of your question, at level 45 you should be able to complete the silver campaign. Depends on the toon and build. When I was active on the xbox my rule of thumb went like this: start silver if I could kill the kobald chief without sweat I started moving on in the campaign. Get into gold by 50, try chief again if alls well move on. Complete gold by 75. Rinse and repeat. Move into niob by 100 or if your strong and really bangin away don't slow down and get there as fast as you can after silver.

For bargaining you'll have to find a high level buddy to socket high level gear onto low level armor or just do your best to get the first bargaining toon into niob. After that it's easy to do yourself.

The highest character I have right now is a level 45 VD dryad. I had originally made her to just grind and shop, but I want to move to higher campaigns. I don't think she'll be ready to take on any bosses until I get her levels up some more. I've taken out a few small fry's. Those being the kobol chief, a lich king, the white girffin and the raging boar. I made my way to the swamp to do some grinding, but then I got killed by the mist. My only real means of damage is to use my weapon, but I find it's getting harder to hit enemies since I've been putting everything into intel. Maybe it would be a better idea to work on my inquisitor and have him finish the game?