Infinite Rampage?!

I dont know what I did, but it was the most fun glitch ive ever had. I was in the swamps, and used Frenzied Rampage on a mob. then I used a potion during attack animation and the Rampage went on a loop. it just kept repeating with no delay. I could run around with his top half attacking anything on screen. lol just ran all over map racking XP. has any1 else done this?

I dont know what I did, but it was the most fun glitch ive ever had. I was in the swamps, and used Frenzied Rampage on a mob. then I used a potion during attack animation and the Rampage went on a loop. it just kept repeating with no delay. I could run around with his top half attacking anything on screen. lol just ran all over map racking XP. has any1 else done this?

Sounds awesome! Are you able to repeat this now, or was it just a temp bug ?

:D

gogo

I have xbox 360 version. and yes I can repeat it. although I found it only works under these conditions: Shadow Warrior only (and only Rampage), only starts in swamp area, and only works offline (even signed into XBL single player dosent work). however I started another Shadow Warrior and it works for him as well XD