Toughness damage reduction

I don't think any of the bonuses that is shown when looking over the skills will show up in the Bonus Overview, but you still get the bonus so there's no need to worry.

Welcome :P

I don't think any of the bonuses that is shown when looking over the skills will show up in the Bonus Overview, but you still get the bonus so there's no need to worry.

Welcome :tongue2:

Ahh, I missed that. Guess no skill bonuses show there. thank you!

btw, any idea where all these "Damage against XXXX" are from? or the Chance to find valuables +0.7%? I never took all my gear off and looked at the page before. The built in chance to find valuables in nice, just wish I knew how to raise it :tongue:

Damage against XX comes from when you are fighting certain enemy types, the more you fight them the higher becomes your damage against them.

Chance to find Valuables(Magic Find/MF) comes from map explored, by each 4% map revealed it adds 1% MF.

Damage against XX comes from when you are fighting certain enemy types, the more you fight them the higher becomes your damage against them.

Chance to find Valuables(Magic Find/MF) comes from map explored, by each 4% map revealed it adds 1% MF.

Could it be 4% of the map is .1% MF? I have 30.1% explored and only =.7% chance to find valuables is showing