Map Problems

Hello guys im having some problems with my Sacred 2 cause when I started playing with my seraphim I started at the temple but when I came out to kill some monters the map got cuted and I cant move on its like theres nomore map and only I see its emptyness I really hope you can help me my v. 2.02.2 and its running on PC.

Video Card: Ati Radeon HD 4200

Processor: AMD Athlon II 245 2.9 GHZ / 2 GB RAM sacred2error.gif

Sacred 2 Error

Edited by Alvaro08

From version 2.02 this is the best way to patch up to 2.40 and then 2.43 if you are using the UK version. for other versions let me know and I can link the correct patches.

Step 1: http://download.nvidia.com/downloads/nZone...NT-2_40_0_0.exe

Step 2: http://update.sacred-game.com/sacred2/upda..._0-2_43_0_0.exe

BTW Welcome to DarkMatters and thanks for the post. Hope to see you more here. ask all the questions you need and visit http://sacredwiki.org/ for a huge database of all things Sacred! :tongue2:

From version 2.02 this is the best way to patch up to 2.40 and then 2.43 if you are using the UK version. for other versions let me know and I can link the correct patches.

Step 1: http://download.nvidia.com/downloads/nZone...NT-2_40_0_0.exe

Step 2: http://update.sacred-game.com/sacred2/upda..._0-2_43_0_0.exe

BTW Welcome to DarkMatters and thanks for the post. Hope to see you more here. ask all the questions you need and visit http://sacredwiki.org/ for a huge database of all things Sacred! :tongue2:

Thank you for the wellcome, and about that question of my integrated video card I also have a Gforce 9600 on my other computer and my laptop neither of them works =( I really dont know why and when I tried to use the Sacred2-UK-INT-2_40_0_0.exe patch its says pls re-install Fallen Angel could not be located on your system what should I do:)

Hi there Alvaro and welcome. :tongue2: Can you tell us which language/region version of Sacred 2 that you have? I notice that you're from Peru. Are you playing the Spanish version?

Hi there Alvaro and welcome. :) Can you tell us which language/region version of Sacred 2 that you have? I notice that you're from Peru. Are you playing the Spanish version?

Hello =) im playing UK version and I think my Sacred 2 its v2.02.2 I think it might be the cd I bought but lots of ppl post some similar questions so I guess im doing something wrong or something its missing I dont know im new in this game I couldnt even have my character on level 2 cause of this problem hehe I cant move along in the map.

I have downloaded like 3 updaters and all of them says the same thing Fallen Angel could not be located on your system pls re-install so I was wondering maybe its because of my directory or maybe the fact that im using an Spanish version of W7 OH BTW im using w7 haha I forgot to mention that is there any problems with that OS? cause all of my 3 computers are running it and im having that issue in all of them.

Thx for your help :thumbsup:

This patch does a ckecksum check on all the installed files in your sacred game. if it even thinks it found something that doesn't make it will give you a hard time. Uninstall the game and reinstall from scratch. then run the 2.40 INT patch again. it should work. I have had the same problem with new installs. usually clears up after a second go.

I am running here at my house on XP 32, Vista 32 x2pcs, and Win 7 64. as for your video. running on minimum GFX sttings may be required. the game does have an incredible amount of depth and detail in the graphics. a better vid card really brings out the detail.

I tried to patch Sacred 2 like 2 times but an error comes out at 4% of progress

I really wanna play this game and this patch and stuffs are freaking me out hahaha ill try again in my other computer I hope it works... :'(

I really wanna play this game and this patch and stuffs are freaking me out hahaha ill try again in my other computer I hope it works... :'(

This patch does a ckecksum check on all the installed files in your sacred game. if it even thinks it found something that doesn't match it will give you a hard time. Uninstall the game and reinstall from scratch. then run the 2.40 INT patch again. it should work. I have had the same problem with new installs. usually clears up after a second go.

This patch does a ckecksum check on all the installed files in your sacred game. if it even thinks it found something that doesn't match it will give you a hard time. Uninstall the game and reinstall from scratch. then run the 2.40 INT patch again. it should work. I have had the same problem with new installs. usually clears up after a second go.

I have tried like 4 times and still doesnt work I dont know why! T_T im getting tired of this but I dont wanna give up yet im downloading patches like crazy but nothing works

I have tried like 4 times and still doesnt work I dont know why! T_T im getting tired of this but I dont wanna give up yet im downloading patches like crazy but nothing works

No problem. I am just trying to verify what you have tried. You should not need to download the Sacred2-UK-INT-2_40_0_0.exe patch more than once as it is about 1GB. If you have done a complete uninstall and reinstall of Sacred2 ver 2.02 from the original disk, then ran the Sacred2-UK-INT-2_40_0_0.exe patch from the link I gave you before ever starting the game and if fails the file check, then the only thing left that I can think of is to verify again that are on the same language version. On your PC the following path should be in your files. if you have anything other than the folder en_UK in the locale folder then we need a different patch

C:\Program Files(x86)\Deep Silver\Sacred2-Fallen Angel\locale\en_UK

No problem. I am just trying to verify what you have tried. You should not need to download the Sacred2-UK-INT-2_40_0_0.exe patch more than once as it is about 1GB. If you have done a complete uninstall and reinstall of Sacred2 ver 2.02 from the original disk, then ran the Sacred2-UK-INT-2_40_0_0.exe patch from the link I gave you before ever starting the game and if fails the file check, then the only thing left that I can think of is to verify again that are on the same language version. On your PC the following path should be in your files. if you have anything other than the folder en_UK in the locale folder then we need a different patch

Its all there....I dont know what the problem is maybe if I download small patches would help

Its all there....I dont know what the problem is maybe if I download small patches would help

From 2.02 there is only 2 patches that will run. the one we have been trying and then this one: Sacred2-UK-2_10_0_0.exe. The 2.10.0 patch will make you have to run all patches in order. and there are several, 5 or 6 I think. I am stumped. Are your path names in english or spanish in windows? shouldn't matter as the install program will log the path into windows when its installed and look it up for the patch.

I would really like to see you able to play. Schot, any thoughts?

I was able to patch till v.2.31.0 but when I try to patch to 2.34 it says that some files has been changed or something pls reinstall ill never be able to play this game its really freaking me out! and making me mad!

I was able to patch till v.2.31.0 but when I try to patch to 2.34 it says that some files has been changed or something pls reinstall ill never be able to play this game its really freaking me out! and making me mad!

well that is progress at least. unfortunately I have been where you are. and it is frustrating. the software co wanted to make sure that only pristine installed of there game could be patched. and the security they put in in overkill as it has false positives for changed files.

I would say you have to uninstall, reinstall and try the 2.40 INT patch again and see if it goes this time. the patch for 2.34 is the first I think that incorporated that checksum verification. the not so bad news is you could play at 2.31 on single player, however there are still plenty of bugs that haven't be patched at that point.

Do you have anti virus software Alvaro?

McAfee Security Center is on could that be a problem?

don't know if it has anything to do with this problem, but I dumped McAfee a year ago because of all the other problems I had with it. Try to disable it completely then reinstall and patch.

Do you have anti virus software Alvaro?

McAfee Security Center is on could that be a problem?

don't know if it has anything to do with this problem, but I dumped McAfee a year ago because of all the other problems I had with it. Try to disable it completely then reinstall and patch.

I just reinstalled w7 on my other computer ill try it there I hope it works =( Guys I just remembered something....when I tried to install sacred from my cds it loads till the 3rd cd I mean it says pls insert the next cd and so I do but it doesnt load....so I copied all my 3 dvds to a folder and installed it from there...........could that be a problem? I dont think it should be but when it comes to sacred 2 everything its possible

Edited by Alvaro08

Anti Virus are well known for interfering with installs. It's definitely a good idea to disable antivirus and even firewall when installing software you trust. The problems you had with the CDs could also be a cause, yup. I don't remember the installation process for Sacred 2 but when it asked you to insert the DVD for a third time it's possible it wanted DVD 1. Sometimes games install like that. Insert DVD 1-->DVD 2-->DVD 1-->Finished. I would try installing from the DVD's again.

Oh and in Windows 7 turn off UAC.

If Sacred 2 doesn't run properly after installation you could try setting Sacred 2's Windows Compatibility Mode to XP SP2 (Granted Sacred 2 works fine in my Windows 7 64bit)