Impaler of Heroes

A question really for anyone with a dryad using polearms.. I guess.

I am looking at the wiki and it says base damage is increased via Dexterity. Does that mean the damage on weapon display will increase or just what shows on the F screen? Reason I ask is I am using it now on a Shadow Warrior and from what I can tell, it gets its damage from Strength, not dexterity.

impalerstrc.jpg

That is my attribute screen with it equipped, if it were a dexterity based weapon I would have weapon damage showing under Dext, not Strength,

Is it possible it changes depending on class using it?

Also, weapon has Direct Damage on it now. I can add to wiki but I just thought I had ask about the other thing first.

Edited by colif

I am looking at the wiki and it says base damage is increased via Dexterity. Does that mean the damage on weapon display will increase or just what shows on the F screen? Reason I ask is I am using it now on a Shadow Warrior and from what I can tell, it gets its damage from Strength, not dexterity.

impalerstrc.jpg

That is my attribute screen with it equipped, if it were a dexterity based weapon I would have weapon damage showing under Dext, not Strength,

Also, weapon has Direct Damage on it now. I can add to wiki but I just thought I had ask about the other thing first.

I believe it is based only on the weapon type. for example ranged weapons are Dex based with any character class. And I am pretty sure all 2-h melee weapons are Strength. some 1 hand swords are dex like daggers while the sabers are strength and so on.

impalerstrc.jpg

This is a mistake in the wiki. A strange one, as when pony builds were all the rage here, we all stared getting pretty good at noting which of the poles was dex and which were strength.

The thing with impaler of heroes is that it is the single most useful pole for a horse mounted build in game as it has massive damage PLUS teh best chance to hit additional opponents.

I have corrected the attribute to strength, Colif if you wish you can add a note to that page saying it has direct damage.

Thanks, this is good heads up. I know that expansion has brought a long a lot of changes,but I don't think attributes that mod weapons is one of them.

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Yes, its fun to kill 4 things at once and get life leech off all 4. I like it as its got the highest damage on my current polearms but I have two level 100 Optimus Minimus waiting for me to level into them, but after level 100 the choice is reduced for a while, though:

Spearofcultcrop.jpg

Will be nice to have eventually. Yes, that is an old image.

Edited by colif