Nature takes its course or natural selection

So, I was out farming the white griffin when I notice something that I thought was strange. Near the pool of T energy, I noticed a bear killing an NPC Deer/buck. Now I've seen the different enemy types interact with each other. You know, the NPC's that attack monsters or whatever that wander into the city areas or undead fighting the living. But I never thought I'd see something like what happened with the bear and the deer. I thought it was strange because you always see the bear walking around with the boars, kobolds and sometimes people and everything is cool between them. So when it attacked the dear, I was like, wait, what just happened? I guess the bear was hungry waiting for me to come along and couldn't wait.

Needless to say, I stayed with the deer in its final moments until its decent to the afterlife. Fair journey noble deer. May you taste the sweetest grass in the next life, or be reincarnated back into the game world once your 1's and 0's have been compiled.

I think it would be cool if more of the things in this game didn't live in harmony. Like when your walking around in the desert and the sand people are getting along with monsters and the giant insects and the big cats are living in peace with the griffins. I'd like to see them trying to take the griffins down, at least until you get into attack range. There is one guy along the road in the desert. One lone merchant and the are is crawling with monsters. I saw that and I thought, this guy can't be making a lot of money. I guess I shouldn't worry about him to much, he's obviously got enough weapons and potions to keep him alive out there. It's just a pain in the ass to try and buy anything from him.

Can I see that ring? Oh, and can you do something about this giant spider that's eating me? Thanks.

Edited by sigma20xx

Haha Sigm. Nice observation. Well... If you're truly bent on total Anarchy you could always choose Kuan's Devine Gift on your next character so that... All creatures on the battle field feel Kuan's Breath. Their recklessness causes them to kill everything in their path. Friend or foe, there will be no distinction: all will be annihilated.

:thumbsup:

haha, I just use the divine gift Kuan, and let them all tear each other apart! Anyone ever notice for example an orc in the seraphim realm? And when you hit it, IT DONT DIE! Alot of crazy things happen around Ancaria like that. Or when you jump outside of the map in the mountains left of the white griffin there are Elk and rabbits roaming around...