Temple Guardian's Self Repair still broken on 360?

• 1 year later...

Do we have any solid information about this? I might do some tests tonight, but nothing about the 360 version is mentioned anywhere, and I'm fairly certain there's nothing after searching through pages of google :Just_Cuz_21:

Do we have any solid information about this? I might do some tests tonight, but nothing about the 360 version is mentioned anywhere, and I'm fairly certain there's nothing after searching through pages of google :Just_Cuz_21:

Yeah... IIRC only 2 'minor' patches were ever issued for the 360... one addressed some issues... easiest to be seen if you play "strictly offline", mostly droprates and the Undead Legion quest bug (uncompletable on 360 offline). The second added the carrier imp... not sure about other fixes but I don't think anything major was done.

As for the PS3... there is one minor patch for that when you log online... but as far as I can tell just some droprates were fixed.

Just what I know from being here for awhile... I don't keep up on other boards so I am not totally sure. But your post above confirms for me that no major fixes were ever issued... by major I mean addressing broken mods (like Self-Repair) or skills *cough*Blacksmithing*cough*.

I did an hour-long test yesterday, and I'm pretty sure that the 'Self Repair' mod for Jolting Touch is

still bugged

on the PS3. The testing process I used is posted below:

I conducted the experiment on Silver difficulty.

The target enemy was The White Griffon because of its health and high resistance to magic.

Lost Fusion Lore was taken to 5 for the first two mod points.

Lost Fusion Focus was taken to 4 for the third mod point.

Combat Discipline was not taken.

The mods for Jolting Touch were 'Payback,' 'Self Repair,' and 'Flux.' I can confirm that 'Payback' and 'Flux' work.

I whittled The White Griffon's health down by attacking it physically. I did not notice any healh regen while doing so.

When I started using Jolting Touch on it, it started healing faster than I was doing damage.

NOTE: I believe that the exact effect listed on the wiki for the 'Self Repair' mod is incorrect. I had two or three instances of Jolting Touch active, but the healing effect provided by it did not seem to be as high as 5% of max health per pulse. Not that it matters for us console users...

Good stuff, MITZE... thank you for that.

I did forget about a MAJOR fix the onliners get when the game patches... All Combat Arts gets fixed... in the offline/unpatched versions, ACA only gives 1/10 the bonus it should.

I truly wonder what I could do with that handy modifier :devil: