My Seraphim

Hey Guys I'm building a seraphim & I just have some questions on how to build it properly. The way I'm trying to set it up is to be a Spell Caster/Hack & Slasher & I also want her to be a decent BFG user & that's how I'm basing my spell casting. I want my spells to revolve around the BFG basically. So the 2 questions I'm asking basically is how do I get the BFG damage up...what skills do I take to make it more potent? And that leads me to this...Am I doing it right? The skills I plan on taking are as follows (but not in this order): Concentration, Revered Tech Lore, Exalted Warrior Focus, Celestial Magic Focus, Revered Tech Focus, Dual Wield, Tactics Lore, Armor Lore, Constitution, & Warding Energy Lore. So with that said I look forward to your guy's responses and just to let you guys know I'm trying to build this Seraphim for boss farming, that's why I want all these beastly skills...with her, I wanna kill & get on with my life & escape with my set pieces! Thanks for any future responses guys!

Hey Guys I'm building a seraphim & I just have some questions on how to build it properly. The way I'm trying to set it up is to be a Spell Caster/Hack & Slasher & I also want her to be a decent BFG user & that's how I'm basing my spell casting. I want my spells to revolve around the BFG basically. So the 2 questions I'm asking basically is how do I get the BFG damage up...what skills do I take to make it more potent? And that leads me to this...Am I doing it right? The skills I plan on taking are as follows (but not in this order): Concentration, Revered Tech Lore, Exalted Warrior Focus, Celestial Magic Focus, Revered Tech Focus, Dual Wield, Tactics Lore, Armor Lore, Constitution, & Warding Energy Lore. So with that said I look forward to your guy's responses and just to let you guys know I'm trying to build this Seraphim for boss farming, that's why I want all these beastly skills...with her, I wanna kill & get on with my life & escape with my set pieces! Thanks for any future responses guys!

These skills all look good! I will say that the heart of the BFG's speed and attack value is Ranged Weapon. you only need 1 point and BFG buff does the rest. tactics lore gives a damage boost as does the aggression mod of Battle stance. after that the BFG's damage comes in item level. which comes from the buff and modded for damage-damage-chance to hit. Revered Lore doesn't affect the BFG directly, but does help the mods. since your taking Dual Wield and all three focuses I assume your looking for a jack of all trades. this is do-able but gonna be difficult. and will take a long time in levels to get to where you will be happy with it. the BFG plus spells in an easier build. the dual wield plus spells is an easier build. all three is gonna be tough. to add ranged I would drop constitution and put every attribute point into vitality. she I gonna be fragile until you can get warding energy buff on.

Ok thanks for the advice and I'll probably use it cus it's not too late yet! My Seraphim is now level 13 and from what you've said I have not yet taken the "Jack Of All Trade" skills. I hear this from everyone though about don't take too many things at once cus you can't specialize in one area...The only reason I like dual wield though is cus I have a set of Vlandhar's Revenge or Officer's Sabers waiting once the bloody monsters get close...you know?! But I'll try it out...I might swap out dual wield for ranged weapon though...I do thank you for your time, thoughts, & help though!

Ok thanks for the advice and I'll probably use it cus it's not too late yet! My Seraphim is now level 13 and from what you've said I have not yet taken the "Jack Of All Trade" skills. I hear this from everyone though about don't take too many things at once cus you can't specialize in one area...The only reason I like dual wield though is cus I have a set of Vlandhar's Revenge or Officer's Sabers waiting once the bloody monsters get close...you know?! But I'll try it out...I might swap out dual wield for ranged weapon though...I do thank you for your time, thoughts, & help though!

I dont know about this. I would stick with one BFG or dual wield . if you chose bfg pick combat dis as it will raise damage when used in conjuction w/pelting strikes in a combo by itself w/bfg if the monsters get close arch angel waith will destroy mod it right and will kill mobs of 20.

Yo Crosis...sorry I didn't reply sooner! Anyway dude, seraphims can't take combat dis.! I've already thought about that but thanks for tryin' to throw in your 2 cents! But you did lead me to something interesting...Interesting meaning I have a question. So here it is...How should I mod my archangels wrath? So far I've taken extra damage & area effect but for my final mod should I take Critical Hits or High Chance For Enemies To Burst Into Flames? If anyone could answer this one that would be great!

Yeah...Seraphims can't take Combat Discipline on the 360...At least last time I checked...I may have been tired & overlooked it but I'm pretty sure they can't!

yes they can, its a secondary so you have to have 5 hard points into concentration, exalted focus, celestial lore, revered lore first.

Huh? I didn't see it! Maybe my game's glitched or the character is! I would hate to have to start her over though considering she's level 25 now! Another question...should I take combat discipline instead of the lores then? And about my Archangels Wrath...please answer that one!

Huh? I didn't see it! Maybe my game's glitched or the character is! I would hate to have to start her over though considering she's level 25 now! Another question...should I take combat discipline instead of the lores then? And about my Archangels Wrath...please answer that one!

AR is a great close range "shotgun" type Combat Art. I tried using it with my BFG and it is so slow at distance you can count your brain cells dying off before the hit ever happens. close range however with the Area of Effect and xplosion mods it makes a heck of a street sweeper.

Skills I think are essential to the seraphim build

1. Armor

2. Tactics lore

3. Constitution

4. "Any" weapon skill

If you want Warding energy shield (hightly recomended)

5. Concentration

6. Warding energy lore

That leaves room for 4 skills

That leaves you with choices for customization. A. Aspect or B. defense or C. Utility

A. Aspect

Exalted Warrior Focus

Celestial Focus and Lore(2)

revered Focus and Lore(2)

B. Defense

Combat reflex(evade)

Combat discipline ( base damage, combo regen bonus)

toughness ( base elemental armor, reduction in enemy damage)

C. utility

Alchemy, Enhanced Perception, Riding( if you plan to play mounted most of the time)

Bargaining

Yo Crosis...sorry I didn't reply sooner! Anyway dude, seraphims can't take combat dis.! I've already thought about that but thanks for tryin' to throw in your 2 cents! But you did lead me to something interesting...Interesting meaning I have a question. So here it is...How should I mod my archangels wrath? So far I've taken extra damage & area effect but for my final mod should I take Critical Hits or High Chance For Enemies To Burst Into Flames? If anyone could answer this one that would be great!

they can get combat dis its a must for bfg EXTRA DAMAGE. I would take Critical Hits unless you want as a mob killer.