Holy Protection armor

Just got this from a Griffon run (only level 35 though)...

23mo9hf.gif

Ridiculous! I need more from this set! :)

The arms and legs that go with it are nice bu don't have that kind of armor. lol. they do have 3 slots. the set bonus is visibility range. nice find

Heya Scrappy,

now why did you have to go and play anything other than PC!

This way I cannot help you with the other parts of the set ;)

gz on your find tho! :)

Greetz

The arms and legs that go with it are nice bu don't have that kind of armor. lol. they do have 3 slots. the set bonus is visibility range. nice find

Hmmm... increased visibility hey? Maybe not the best of set bonuses, but useful for getting the %map explored achievement... not something I'd really be chasing after though. Still, if the rest of the set drops I won't be complaining! :)

Heya Scrappy,

now why did you have to go and play anything other than PC!

This way I cannot help you with the other parts of the set ;)

gz on your find tho! ;)

Greetz

Ha! Yeah, actually some of the people are pretty cool about stuff like that on Xbox Live... I once had a random guy join my party online and toss $100 million at me as well as a full set of high level socketed Inquisitor stuff... was pretty kind of him! :)

I keep thinking about getting Sacred 2 for my macbook, running it on Windows through Bootcamp, and then just hooking my macbook up to my surround sound and HDTV... and then using my bluetooth mouse and keyboard for the full couch experience. Not sure if my macbook can handle it though... anybody tried this game on a recent laptop yet?

wow

very nice armor

great name too

:)

gogo

Funny, I would have just assumed that you'd seen this before, gogo... not a huge fan of the seraphim eh? I can assure you, they're quite something if you build them right! :D

Edited by Scrappy McSlap