Trouble creating games on Open Net

kalindor99

Hello. was wondering if anyone could help me out. I recently bought the game for pc, and am trying to create an open net game. I have already opened the correct ports, and am at a loss for how to accomplish this tasks. Thanks in advance for any fedback.

Hey there kalindor and welcome. :)

Have you already tried turning off all your security stuff? Anti-virus, firewall etc...

Hey Kalindor, welcome to DarkMatters!

Me and Schot used to try making games as well in open servers... but we'd always find that antivirus would always stop us connecting either there or in closed.

As schot mentionned up above toggling your setting can get you through to the servers...this game is pretty nit picky.

:)

gogo

Hey Kalindor, welcome to DarkMatters!

Me and Schot used to try making games as well in open servers... but we'd always find that antivirus would always stop us connecting either there or in closed.

As schot mentionned up above toggling your setting can get you through to the servers...this game is pretty nit picky.

:)

gogo

Thankx a lot guys. im gna play with that right now.

Yea. still the same "port not found" message.

Hmmm, what version are you playing kalindor?

got it off of steam, whatever updates the game has asked to install I have. close net seems to work, but im not ready for hardcore.

v 2.43.0 build 1671

Alright. I gave my Ice and Blood version a try in open and was able to create a private Open server. So at least it's working fine. What ports did you open?

Alright. I gave my Ice and Blood version a try in open and was able to create a private Open server. So at least it's working fine. What ports did you open?

How do you have ice and blood? I search the net and couldnt find an english version. I opened 6900-7011

Oh super easy. I have the UK version which we sell. You can click on the links near the top of the forum here to buy it. :)

Buy-Button.png

As for ports mine are set to have ports 6800 and 7011. you might want to change yours to start from 6800. See if that does the trick for you.