I would like to purchase some lightsabers (PS3)

Do you have any spare lightsabers that you want to sell or give away? I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands.

There should be lots out there! Any that I have found are really just junk with a cool graphical illustration.

Do you have any spare lightsabers that you want to sell or give away? I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands.

There should be lots out there! Any that I have found are really just junk with a cool graphical illustration.

So what kind of stats should I be expecting to see when I do get one? Are they really that bad?

Just noticed your sig there Scott, hilarious :lol:

I have found it strange myself when he says that.

Since starting another one up, and hearing him say that again, I thought about it. And had a good laugh, myself!

Sigma - I've only seen 3 or so, and one had a silver slot. Since they're mostly just 1 and 2-star swords available (when you have high barg.) from the merchant, you're just looking for one with a certian "picture". So I imagine with enough patience, you can find anything on it you want!

• 3 weeks later...

So what kind of stats should I be expecting to see when I do get one? Are they really that bad?

:D

not horrible, hard to find with slots usually, got a few from levels 15-21 one with +2all skills socketed I could give, they're not doing me much good anymore :D

• 2 months later...