Will Blood and Ice be on XBOX 360

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like that will ever happen. Ascaron, the Developer of Sacred2 and Ice and Blood went out of business. And Ice and Blood was the last thing they released before closing the doors. Deep Silver has purchase the rights to Sacred, however they seem to be more interested in producint a Sacred 3. CDV the publisher of the Console versions and US PC versions no longer has any business ties to Ascaron, and none apparently with Deep Silver. So thats the bad news. The good news is that we are alive and kicking here at Dark Matters and have a very fast growing community of both PC and Console players. which is excellent for the future of this game and community.

I'm really sorry but this Hitojin guy seems to be a real certified 'tard loco...I don't even know why you bother askin' him what you did! That's just my 2 cents though...once again...sorry for callin' him a 'tard but man some people really just need to wake up & learn that enough is enough!

Edited by Skylar Cb

This whole company bankruptcy/acquisition thing is confusing to me. Since the company filed for bankruptcy, I've read that they (Ascaron) sold their IP's (except for Sacred) to Kalypso (who also merged Ascaron's germany division)... the Sacred IP is still held and developed by Ascaron's UK division... and somewhere Deep Silver is supposed to fit into this? Way too confusing. :)

It would be nice if whoever currently is in control of the Sacred series would finish up and provide full feature parity across all platforms... then work on the sequel. Makes existing customers a lot happier with their purchases that way.

Either way, I hope Sacred 3 is good. There's plenty of room for improvement with the current system... just don't mess up the gameplay depth and radically change the art style. :)