I'm feeling at the loose end today...

Dobri

I was really feeling at the loose end today. So I took my uber gear (even though I'm missing a belt and a shield, they're both level 1!), took my shuriken and decided to see how the nameless guardians were doing.

atthelooseend.th.jpg

and an alternative link, just in case :D

th_atthelooseend.jpg

Run started at the middle of level 17... had to kill the guardians and fen fires all the way though, since they were hitting me pretty well. She's still alive :)

Edited by Dobri

Holee Molee!

You've got kahunas, Dobri. I don't think I've ever ran toons that early against those nasties. Nice you made it out though.

That build something special?

Up and coming, secret slayer, legendary unearther?

:)

gogo

Holee Molee!

You've got kahunas, Dobri. I don't think I've ever ran toons that early against those nasties. Nice you made it out though.

That build something special?

Up and coming, secret slayer, legendary unearther?

:)

gogo

Wow Dobri, looks awesome.

Also, here you go gogo here

And yea, that first image doesn't seem to open.

Edited by sam6555
  • 3 months later...

And the utility girl is doing really, really well.

I was worried that with passing levels, she might start experiencing some problems. Nothing of the sort. She is so powerful, that she turns out to be the fastest leveler I have ever made.

Here's some statistics:

level 157

HP: 33k+

Damage mitigation: almost 70% (69.~%)

Chance to reflect close combat: 44.8%

Chance to block close combat: 40%+

Atk value: 15k+

Def value: 23k+

Chance to hit the last Guardian: 104% (with only 2x enemy chance to evade and 2x chance that enemy cannot evade)

Chance to be hit by the last Guardian: 27%

All skills +76 (only! Keeping in mind that there are 2 stacked all skills amulets)

Experience per Kill: +267.7% (without mentor pot - with it, +50%)

Damage received by the Guardians' combat art opening attack: 3k - 8k, depending on the guardian

Damage received by Guardians' regular attacks when they hit: 1.9k - 4k (keeping in mind I don't swap relics during the fight and keep only the magic type ones, because I have 2 with spell resistance and 1 legendary with bonus to chance to find valuables)

XP gain by killing the guardians at 156 alone in the server: 4x172.2k

Average time to do a run: 4 minutes (because of the low-end PC)

Number of runs needed to gain a level: around 23, but that number is growing steadily

Pretty decent. No need to run the cursed forest with this build thanks to the big XP gain in a very short time. Granted, things are going to get harder and harder, and the level-ups slower and slower, but still, the XP gain is well within tolerable limits now. Well... maybe niobium isn't that big of a pain after all...

Edited by Dobri

Armor's very low for this level. About 15k, roughly 8k of it is magic, about 5k physical, the rest is split equally because of toughness and some additional equipment bonuses.

Pretty decent. No need to run the cursed forest with this build thanks to the big XP gain in a very short time. Granted, things are going to get harder and harder, and the level-ups slower and slower, but still, the XP gain is well within tolerable limits now. Well... maybe niobium isn't that big of a pain after all...

Gratz!

Love all the detail you offer up for the imagination. Hopefully, one-day soon, I'll get back to the beloved blonde bombshell, and be able to aquire such stats as well.

Afterall, she is my favorite character class. Due time I get back to her and figure out what makes her tick.

I remain, :oooo: